Next manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    If your going down the we will only employ black route (which im sure is rubbish by the way), Ince is pimping himself about.
    I genuinely believe les went down or should I say his preference was to give a black manager a chance. He spoke passionately about it many times publically and I believe he certainly used his position and took a punt on jfh when better qualified managers were available.

Problem atm is how many high calibre managers are available. If personally give the job to Pearson but that's a no go due to him being hated in Asia or some crap like that!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      I genuinely believe les went down or should I say his preference was to give a black manager a chance. He spoke passionately about it many times publically and I believe he certainly used his position and took a punt on jfh when better qualified managers were available.

Problem atm is how many high calibre managers are available. If personally give the job to Pearson but that's a no go due to him being hated in Asia or some crap like that!
      Roy Keane to sort this crap out just to get them into shape
      I would love mark warbarton ( rangers manager)

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
        I just can't see how the reverse discrimination route can ever work because it's the very antithesis of meritocracy - the only truly fair approach.

Comment

I have my doubts about les getting rid of his man but if it does happen it looks like a tall order to turn this ship around, we don't have the squad to do much in this league other than avoiding relegation!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

Big Sam, Big Nige or Big Karl

Someone Big who knows the division and will front out the woeful players we have in our squad

Comment

Karl Robinson for me, young and tries to play decent football.

Comment

Di Matteo anyone?

Comment

Karl Robinson

Comment

Why are people saying Karl Robinson other then him being available. He would be a terrible appointment. Let's stop mentioning his name or the club will take note and offer him job

Comment

Ok he's black but if we said Chris Houghton would he tick the boxes

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                        Olly
                        In a heartbeat. Not the best manager out there but #### me i love the bloke and he loves the rangers. We were operating with one hand tied behind our backs when he was here before and id have him back here just to inject some passion and pride back into the club. I loved the holloway years and actually enjoyed going to the football, bit of blood and thunder. Personality goes an awfully long way in all walks of life and hed pull the group and the crowd together. When everyones pulling in the same direction anything can happen

Comment

Flavio. He didn't take any ####.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsgate Hoop View Post
                            Flavio. He didn't take any ####.
                            Who should replace Les? His record has been poor. I was not happy when we brought him back to the club and have not changed my mind. I said he was out of his depth and I have been proven correct.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Why are people saying Karl Robinson other then him being available. He would be a terrible appointment. Let's stop mentioning his name or the club will take note and offer him job
                              Utterly crap manager.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Chris Houghton would he tick the boxes
                                Yes.

Comment

Working...
                                X