No announcement yet.

Next manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think if we chose giggs we may be heading into another JFH situation ... Neville would be a good choice IMO

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
      I think if we chose giggs we may be heading into another JFH situation ... Neville would be a good choice IMO
      Neville in a culture he knows would do billion times better then he did in Spain

Comment

Get Big Sam to fire some life into the place. The team, The punters and the whole place seems flat so get someone in to fire it up.

Comment

Sam wouldn't take the job here

Comment

Neville or Giggs would

Comment

Sam may as needs to get a bit of respect back and turning out mess around would be his greatest achievement so far.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                Sam may as needs to get a bit of respect back and turning out mess around would be his greatest achievement so far.
                Fair point

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                  Big sam is younger version of Harry. He wants to be high profile to sign loads of players and to be paid well. Give him all three and he would.

Comment

Allardayce would be the dream. I mean they didnt mind JFH being a bit dodge so they can forgive and overlook Fat Sams wrongs.

Comment

How about the Aberdeen manager?

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
                        Wouldn't sat no
                        He would.

Comment

Id even be pleased with Pearson its got that bad after tonights debacle

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Neville in a culture he knows would do billion times better then he did in Spain
                            This.

Comment

If we sack jfh, you all know of Les is recruiting then Chris Powell will be our next manager. I said last time that jfh was not appointed on merit. There were plenty of better managers available but Les was looking to make a point.

Not many managers around and I would want someone who knows the championship well. I'd chuck in lambert to be considered!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                                If we sack jfh, you all know of Les is recruiting then Chris Powell will be our next manager. I said last time that jfh was not appointed on merit. There were plenty of better managers available but Les was looking to make a point.

Not many managers around and I would want someone who knows the championship well. I'd chuck in lambert to be considered!
                                If your going down the we will only employ black route (which im sure is rubbish by the way), Ince is pimping himself about.

Comment

Working...
                                X