On way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
    I still don't think players are that bad but we just seem clueless.
    Agree that the players aren't that bad and yes they look clueless, but their confidence looks totally shattered and that is down to the manager.

In his post match interview he also admitted that the players are maybe feeling more pressure when we play at home compared to away, which has been borne out by the results.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      Agree that the players aren't that bad and yes they look clueless, but their confidence looks totally shattered and that is down to the manager.

In his post match interview he also admitted that the players are maybe feeling more pressure when we play at home compared to away, which has been borne out by the results.
      Pressure at home is fear of the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
        Pressure at home is fear of the fans.
        Ridiculous comment. We are no worse or better than anyone else. Stop making excuses for #### performances

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
          Ridiculous comment. We are no worse or better than anyone else. Stop making excuses for #### performances
          He's not making excuses - it's JFH saying this....
          http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...s-derby-defeat

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
            There will be another leaflet or PR stunt to get the fans to not put pressure on the team next week. Why can't he just be honest and say we're pony?? Everybody saw it.
            C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

definitely not the worst squad we have had in theory a bunch of decent players who have had any creativity or passion coached out of them by a tactically clueless manager.
              again the strangest of substitutions last night...which effectively handed the game to the opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                one step forward, tonight 50 steps back.
                Hasn't that been the hallmark of the entire JFH era up to this point though?

Comment

Baffles me how posters claim this is good squad come on tell me one player have that can take a game by the scruff of the neck and dictate play I keep hearing Luongo is a good player yeah I see him do something and think oh well done then 15 minutes later realise he's still on the pitch Chery much the same a number 10 my @rse never gets close to his lone striker the rest of he midfielder are wide open imo the only who comes close to putting in full shift is Henry even then most of that's not very creative

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                    As he's the OP behind the JFH appreciation thread, I beg to differ.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                      Baffles me how posters claim this is good squad come on tell me one player have that can take a game by the scruff of the neck and dictate play I keep hearing Luongo is a good player yeah I see him do something and think oh well done then 15 minutes later realise he's still on the pitch Chery much the same a number 10 my @rse never gets close to his lone striker the rest of he midfielder are wide open imo the only who comes close to putting in full shift is Henry even then most of that's not very creative
                      This.

Comment

Working...
                      X