On way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On way home

Bristol City game one step forward, tonight 50 steps back, won't report game as most people were there or watched on TV.
    My opinion was the team is a total mess,basic control and passing is way beyond most of them,positionally and tactically the players are clueless, tonight 2-0 could have been 5, I have had enough of watching this shocking football, ultimately the manager must take responsibility.
    For me JFH is way out of his depth and tactically naive,the club need to act now or gates will plummet to 8000,sitting in B block tonight I noticed how many S/T holders were missing,fans tried tonight to support the team but it was a lost cause.
    Last edited by Romford Hoop; 28-10-2016, 10:47 PM.

Tonight was inexcusable. Inept doesn't do it justice. Utterly bereft of passion, pace and precision.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
      Reading game one step forward, tonight 50 steps back, won't report game as most people were there or watched on TV.
      My opinion was the team is a total mess,basic control and passing is way beyond most of them,positionally and tactically the players are clueless, tonight 2-0 could have been 5, I have had enough of watching this shocking football, ultimately the manager must take responsibility.
      For me JFH is way out of his depth and tactically naive,the club need to act now or gates will plummet to 8000,sitting in B block tonight I noticed how many S/T holders were missing,fans tried tonight to support the team but it was a lost cause.
      If only I could disagree Totally sums it up

Comment

Don't win second balls and look lethargic

Comment

Sums it up perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
            Reading game one step forward, tonight 50 steps back, won't report game as most people were there or watched on TV.
            this result was on the cards after 10 minutes. Sack him for gawd sake
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Worse squad ever, will not go until The Desmond's leave

Comment

Seen a lot of #### watching Rangers but jimmys regime is up there if not the worst I've ever seen . How do the board put up with this #### ? Out him now and start to refill the ground at least . Another 500 tonight that won't go back until the Dutch kannt has gone
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Have to agree Van, I too have been & seen some horrendous seasons over the years & went through habit more than anything else.
                  But even during those woeful times & uncertainty about our future, there was always hope. Now I find myself wondering WTF has happened to our club????
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                    Have to agree Van, I too have been & seen some horrendous seasons over the years & went through habit more than anything else.
                    But even during those woeful times & uncertainty about our future, there was always hope. Now I find myself wondering WTF has happened to our club????
                    Out of recent seasons this current spell is only beaten by the shambles of winter 2009/10 before Warnock arrived.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                      Out of recent seasons this current spell is only beaten by the shambles of winter 2009/10 before Warnock arrived.
                      There has been worse, trust me on that. But this period is starting to rival some of the worse in our history. If things don't turn around soon, this will be looked back on as our dark age.
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Warnock and Bruce available BUT Les stands by his man,what is it they say by the sword ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                          Warnock and Bruce available BUT Les stands by his man,what is it they say by the sword ?
                          The scabbard is always...

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                            There has been worse, trust me on that. But this period is starting to rival some of the worse in our history. If things don't turn around soon, this will be looked back on as our dark age.
                            I know there have been, but I said in recent seasons.

Comment

I still don't think players are that bad but we just seem clueless.

Comment

Working...
                              X