Jimmy......back or sack??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Would get shot but who do you replace with. Think he's more likely to stay because there are no other options
    no other options? God help us
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Enough is enough
      You Rsssssss

Comment

I've wanted him gone for a long time , must've taken 2-3000 off our gates the boring flat nosed kannt
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Crack

Comment

I f acking hate that useless, pointless p rick of a clueless clown. Get him out of our club. Please.

Comment

has to go!
              But dont mean appoint chris powell
              get the Rangers managers from scotland

Comment

Sack for me too, i was a jfh supporter for a while but yeah there's been no improvement whatsoever. I respect the club for trying to see what happens but i think this is it for him surely.

Even when we win its never convincing, its more so doen to luck and a one off bit of play. all we see every game is long balls, wild free headers and panicked passing and its just ludicrous. he'll wait until the last 20 minutes to make a sub and even when we're 1-0 down he'll still play a defensive style like we're 1-0 up! Tonights performance was dreadful, bentford completely outplayed us in every department and at times it seemed like our players were little more than stationary obsticles for them to practice their passing.

Too much now for me and imo we need to bring in someone now so they have time to evaluate the squad in time for january. there's lots of good managers out there that'd do a great job for us, we have the players there but jimmys formation and tactics go against them

Comment

Win our next game,start new "thank you les" threads ,lose the next one,another "Jimmy out" thread......so ####ing boring !!

Comment

Don't want to say this but sack. Tactically he's very shite and his plan b is bring on Polter who's touch is similiar to a rapist

Comment

So majority think needs to go but who replaces him. My ideal man would be Rowett or Hougton (wrong shade of white for some) but neither of them would come. I'm really struggling to think of a manager we could get that would come

Some will throw Pearson simply because he's available but he's not the answer I'm proper stumped. Tried young and experienced and neither worked whatever we touch turns to s hite

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                        Don't want to say this but sack. Tactically he's very shite and his plan b is bring on Polter who's touch is similiar to a rapist
                        A lot of us saw this from very early but others let their hearts rule their heads unfortunately.

Comment

So majority think needs to go but who replaces him. My ideal man would be Rowett or Hougton (wrong shade of white for some) but neither of them would come. I'm really struggling to think of a manager we could get that would come

Some will throw Pearson simply because he's available but he's not the answer I'm proper stumped. Tried young and experienced and neither worked whatever we touch turns to s hite
                          gotta go for rowett mate but, for that to happen, les has to go. no way would he take the job otherwise.

if we keep les then, it will be another novice.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Even without Les why would you leave Birmingham for us. I would love him that's type of manager we should be targeting

Jesus just thought Robinson from MK is free for f uck sake I can see it now. Can I be first to say Robinson OUT

Comment

Even without Les why would you leave Birmingham for us. I would love him that's type of manager we should be targeting

Jesus just thought Robinson from MK is free for f uck sake I can see it now. Can I be first to say Robinson OUT
                              I wish I'd said Jack Robinson before you.

Comment

Never been convinced by him and needs to go as gates are as flat as the spirit in the team.

Comment

Working...
                                X