No announcement yet.

Can't wait to see how the usual suspects defend this one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfair to criticise Brentford they are descent enough and we had no answer to them and got rightly took to the cleaners

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      we had no answer to them
      To be precise Dean Smith did his homework on JFH and totally outsmarted him tactically.

IOW a savvy manager vs one out of his depth in this division.

Comment

I thought Brentford were excellent. Doesn't excuse our performance though, utterllly abismal

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
          I thought Brentford were excellent. Doesn't excuse our performance though, utterllly abismal
          Easy to be excellent when under no pressure and faced with a non-league test.

Comment

In his interview with bbc after game JFH quoted as saying "It was frustrating and painful, as I did not see it coming. We made Brentford look very good." All very true Jimmy apart from the "didnt see it coming". You must be f*@king blind!

Comment

I think we should offload the high earners (2K a week) in January, reduce the squad (some part-time) and get ready for League 1.

Comment

If he stays then league 1 is not out of the question.

Comment

As I said on the other one, I can't defend that. I still believe we need to be patient and that I'd rather we took our time going up. But after that tonight, if he can't even gee the players up for a local derby, JFH has to go.

I'm so upset with that tonight. So upset.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

The meter's been running for a while now.

It really is time for JFH's journey to end. There has been insufficient evidence of progression and in modern football you simply can not afford this kind of indulgence. He has to go before any more damage is done.

Comment

Beaten out of sight by a better team. The first thing I notice about any team when they line up for kick off are how big the players are, who's tall, who's not. Tonight, back 4 big, middle and front 6 small. When you see small, you know there's pace or trickery. Their players are on another planet, the front line was pace and trickery. Midfield were dribblers and spray passers. Never seen an English team like that before. It seemed like their right winger was taking on and beating 3 men constantly.

Could have been 3 up in the first 30. They broke with pace continuously, 2 to 3 players creating havoc every time they hit the final 3rd. They could go far.

Not helped by our first half long balls which they absolutely lapped up with their second ball speed. Second half we started playing the ball down and passing, and had chances. Fair enough, that should have been the first half tactics, possession. Yes there is an overall problem with too much long ball, and that needs to change. Thought Ned saved us quite a few times with last man interceptions. But that doesn't change the ongoing team progress that needs time for players to be comfortable with what ever play-style they're aiming for, that like you, I have no idea of. We patience waiters are not hiding, at this moment in time they were hands down the better team.
                      Last edited by Olly; 29-10-2016, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
                        Yes there is an overall problem with too much long ball, and that needs to change.
                        That's far from the only problem though, Olly. The way we so easily and cheaply concede possession is a major problem too, and one which JFH has never addressed throughout his time as manager.

Comment

Contract running out next month?

If they even contemplate renewing it I'll burn down Loftus Rd I fkin swear.

Comment

No defence from me. Happy clapper who cant even muster a happy finger click

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              No defence from me. Happy clapper who cant even muster a happy finger click
                              Welcome to the club. I've officially had enough of this fella.

Comment

The positive for me.... was that I was fast asleep in Melbourne so missed what you poor #######s had to endure.

Comment

Working...
                                X