No announcement yet.

Can't wait to see how the usual suspects defend this one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trigger should be pulled noticed TF left well before final whistle so he was not impressed

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Trigger should be pulled noticed TF left well before final whistle so he was not impressed
      naaa he was still there mate. sky camera panned onto him after the final whistle when. just sat there looking gormless while les got up and walked away.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        naaa he was still there mate. sky camera panned onto him after the final whistle when. just sat there looking gormless while les got up and walked away.
        Ah fair enough when I looked up with 5mins left he was not there

Comment

Probably went to be sick

Comment

Does he have the ###### to do the right thing and sack this idiot

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
              Does he have the ###### to do the right thing and sack this idiot
              Has never done before. Always waited till it's to late.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                Not only gormless, looked extremely unimpressed with the cr@p he'd just witnessed too.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  Not only gormless, looked extremely unimpressed with the cr@p he'd just witnessed too.
                  Hopefully he can see this is not slow progress and infact it's not progress at all

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                    Has never done before. Always waited till it's to late.
                    Except with Warnock

Comment

I'm not "one of the usual suspects"as you know,we fully deserved to lose tonight to an average midtable team at home

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                        I'm not "one of the usual suspects"as you know,we fully deserved to lose tonight to an average midtable team at home
                        I think you are too kind to Brentford.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                          Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                          I think you are too kind to Brentford.
                          Made them look good by not bothering to put enough effort in. The 1st goal had the QPR defenders just ball watching without making a challenge and the 2nd Perch should have cleared the ball.

Still the the tactics and formation were dreadful and totally predictable as it is the only way JFH sets them out to play.

Brentford knew all they needed to do was let QPR have the ball and wait for the opportunity to counter attack.

Comment

Then his dithering will cost us again as it did when we waited so long with Hughes. Fernandes also needs to be accountable as he gave Les the influence he has and which has seen a relegation, Our top man sold for buttons and the current team performing week in week out in a shambolic way.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              Then his dithering will cost us again as it did when we waited so long with Hughes. Fernandes also needs to be accountable as he gave Les the influence he has and which has seen a relegation, Our top man sold for buttons and the current team performing week in week out in a shambolic way.
                              Ya our right,TF was here tonight,we saw and he heard the boos at the end,he usually reacts,I think he will again but PLEASE don't give Les the job of appointment of new manager,for so so obvious reasons !!

Comment

I want les gone too

Comment

Working...
                                X