No announcement yet.

A New Low

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saw it down the pub, could have jumped on 10 different threads, but chose this. This result was evident after 10 minutes. We were shocking
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

The real problem is I have no faith in Les pointing a good successor even if. Jimmy is sacked

He has already made two bad appointments ....no faith in him either

Comment

I thought losing at their gaff last season was an all time low, this tops it off.
        Even losing to Vauxhall motors isnt as bad, as they mean nothing to me.... but Brentford... FFS

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
          The real problem is I have no faith in Les pointing a good successor even if. Jimmy is sacked

He has already made two bad appointments ....no faith in him either
          Sack them both.
          QPR have gone backwards ever since LF was brought back into the club in Nov or Dec 2014.
          Advising TF not to spend in the 2015 January window to bring in Defoe
          Appointing Ramsey as temporary manager before making him head coach.
          Not giving Warnock the job in favour of JFH.
          Now QPR are going downwards and playing some truely awful football in the process and losing fans too.
          Appointing Ramsey

Comment

Best side won

Comment

Absolute 5hite the worse squad ever, stop this political agenda and start concentrating on football matters.
              Too much emphasis on black management etc, am sure JFH would be better suited to selling programs with a traffic light bobble hat, as for Ferdinand the blokes living on his past glories, cos he sure ain't no director of football, tonight's display was clueless, gutless and shameful...all that in a supposed Derby hope they're proud of themselves, never thought I'd say this but Uncle Tony is turning our club into a laughing stock...go now and take your political agenda with you, along with your lies/false hopes...new stadium pish, w4nker !!!

Comment

Have to say being played of the park to Brentford is a new low for me

JFH and LF. just fucckkkkk offff now

It's a shambles ..

Complete and utter joke .
                A "new low" was losing at home to a partime car manufacturers

Comment

Amit please buy Qpr

We need you to come back now

Comment

Have to say being played of the park to Brentford is a new low for me

JFH and LF. just fucckkkkk offff now

It's a shambles ..

Complete and utter joke .
                    Apparently we just need to be patient

Comment

So you don't mind being beaten by Brentford in our back yard then rebel

Comment

Thing is about jfh and this is how you know hes not the right choice, when he wind we have our faith temporarily restored in him and when we lose we hate him. Every manager for as long as i can remember hasnt had that same thing going for him, win or lose we still had faith until it got too much and imo jfh has been in the job 5-6 games too long. even before that there was shambolic displays and 90% of the games we've won have been due to god being a qpr supporter and bringing bad luck onto the other team

Comment

Bb
                          Originally posted by guy.dunstan View Post
                          Apparently we just need to be patient
                          I'm 47,we were good 6 years ago ! We must be the only club that goes backwards after a good spell .
                          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

####ed the premier league ticket twice under Mr Fernandes and are even worse than when he took over. So how he cannot be held accountable is beyond me.

Comment

I'm all for patience as long as we don't settle for gutless mediocrity on the pitch, and excuses off of it. The worst thing is that we still actually want to follow this club after countless hours of witnessing bad, uninspired, lack-of-character football

Comment

Thoght starting Robinson in such a big game after being out for donkeys years was a naive risk as well to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                                X