No announcement yet.

Luongo- Can someone please explain to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agree he should be playing further forward, but I would still like to see him with Borysuik in a 4 4 2 system.

Comment

Sandro should be 1st player on the team sheet,but JFH in his ultimate wisdom doesn't even have him on the bench,WHY???????..

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        Sandro should be 1st player on the team sheet,but JFH in his ultimate wisdom doesn't even have him on the bench,WHY???????..
        It's one of life's unfathomable mysteries Rebs.

Comment

But the people paying Sandro need to step in after witnessing that #### tonight and insist he gets picked.

Comment

One of our best players this season but not many (not any!) had a good game tonight.

Comment

Lightweight fake.

Comment

Best midfielder or best center midfielder my fu(king Ar$e got the run around by some little ginger fellow in midfield him and the pole both crap

Don't let poor old Nasser see this you'll upset him so much he thinks he the best midfield ,changed his tune to central midfielder in the championship
                Last edited by dave58; 29-10-2016, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Seen plenty of him in Australia and while he's good, I think too many Rs fans overrate him. Hopefully he's still capable of improvement. Now Mooy on the other hand, who Huddersfield got on loan from Man City is class.

Comment

Think he moves the ball forward quickly and were a much better team with him than without . Trouble is if nobody is showing for it in front his game is not as effective .

Comment

Missed Henry beside him fact

Comment

He was ineffective and anonymous last night. To be fair they all were.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                          Read we have to give Spurs massive add ons for a certain amount of league games played.
                          I know people think hes brilliant and one of the best players in the country but hes not that good if it costs fortunes..

Comment

I think mass is a pretty decent footballer,gets about the pitch well but he would benefit sp much more if there was a ball playing midfielder alongside him to link up the play and mass could then drive on more. We need to find another faurlin type player imo,a player who's always available for the little passes and then move it with intent. you hardly ever see us playing in little triangles like other teams,it's all aimless and hurried.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                              I think mass is a pretty decent footballer,gets about the pitch well but he would benefit sp much more if there was a ball playing midfielder alongside him to link up the play and mass could then drive on more. We need to find another faurlin type player imo,a player who's always available for the little passes and then move it with intent. you hardly ever see us playing in little triangles like other teams,it's all aimless and hurried.
                              That would be "faurlin" who JFH wouldnt guarantee a game, "faurlin" who is head & shoulders above what we have now, "faurlin" who was qpr through and through, "faurlin" who would have made a far better captain than Onuoha. Nah, let him go, we've moved on!

Comment

Originally posted by guy.dunstan View Post
                                That would be "faurlin" who JFH wouldnt guarantee a game, "faurlin" who is head & shoulders above what we have now, "faurlin" who was qpr through and through, "faurlin" who would have made a far better captain than Onuoha. Nah, let him go, we've moved on!
                                Yeah its a disgrace Hasslebaink let Ale go as didn't fit I'm with his high pressing game,that lasted all of one game and hasn't been seen since. Just shows how utterly clueless the karnt is.

Comment

Working...
                                X