No announcement yet.

Luongo- Can someone please explain to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really fair to single him out I suppose, he was terrible though!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      did'nt stato call him "our iniesta last week?
      That's a cracker!!

Comment

You misread. He wrote inertia........ But was one word in fifteen paragraphs of prose, so it was an easy mistake.

Comment

he was cack last night and drifted out of the game like cousins and chery did . seen him play better but he stood around watching the game and admiring brentford most of the night

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            he was cack last night and drifted out of the game like cousins and chery did . seen him play better but he stood around watching the game and admiring brentford most of the night
            I've said this on here before that he's anonymous in some games goes completely missing like last night, it's not the first time ,but there are a few on here who think he's the best midfielder/ central midfielder in the Championship? has more ineffective games than effective games,

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
              I've said this on here before that he's anonymous in some games goes completely missing like last night, it's not the first time ,but there are a few on here who think he's the best midfielder/ central midfielder in the Championship? has more ineffective games than effective games,
              Thank goodness someone else notices this. thought i was going round the bend, and getting some stick for criticizing him. definitely not the worst player we have but some on here do go over the top about him.

Comment

Interesting how Sky listed his age at 28 when he's actually 24. Pretty poor from them really, considering their standards.

Comment

Another one whos dog shite.

We deffo need the hashtags back.

Comment

Not Luongo's fault that the plan was for us to bypass midfield by using Steven "Pirlo" Caulker to spray 50 yard punts to a 4 foot striker

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Gets on ball and can carry it forward and ride a challenge

I know he was mad but so could the mad malian but we got rid, that boy could ghost past players, still cant believe we never tried to get him upto scratch with the raw talent he had!
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Another one whos dog shite.

We deffo need the hashtags back.
                        Far from dog shyte when he's in the game , but the times he's anonymous makes him a luxury that splits opinions

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          Far from dog shyte when he's in the game , but the times he's anonymous makes him a luxury that splits opinions
                          Id say Chery is that being totally honest. Hate the fact the manager deems him undroppable or unsubable. (I know they are not real words)

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Id say Chery is that being totally honest. Hate the fact the manager deems him undroppable or unsubable. (I know they are not real words)
                            Make you right on that in actual fact I'd say most of our players are guilty of going missing

Comment

"Our Iniesta" ≠ "as good as Iniesta". He meant that he has a similar style of play and importance to his team.
                              You support QPR?!?!

– Every Australian Ever

Comment

Working...
                              X