Dont care what the rose tinted say or think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    You're quiet tonight happy clapper? Care to comment on the team?
    I'm no happy clapper at all, never have been...just simply willing to give JFH more time than all the drama queens on here.

Then tonight happened and now I want JFH out and half of that tinpot League 1 side he's been building. JFH will NEVER get my backing from this day on.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      I'm no happy clapper at all, never have been...just simply willing to give JFH more time than all the drama queens on here.

Then tonight happened and now I want JFH out and half of that tinpot League 1 side he's been building. JFH will NEVER get my backing from this day on.
      That's fair, I know most of us wanted him to succeed, he just looks more clueless as time goes on, it's hard to defend that!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

That's me finished ! 4 hours of my life I'm never going to get back the most expensive £32 pound I've spent , not another penny will they get this season LF has to sack JFH then resign will that happen no never in million years got a well paid job working for a right can't

Comment

Only way to do it as Mr Fernamdes needs to look at whether he is upto running this anymore and having seen his look does he even want to?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Unfortunately what you saw last night is what many have seen for a long time. No drama about it. It's about knowing your football IMO.

As the old saying goes 'you can't polish a turd'

Comment

I'm going out so I'll leave you with this how many that went do or don't feel ripped off ??

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                I'm going out so I'll leave you with this how many that went do or don't feel ripped off ??
                Don't feel ripped off just pissed off.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                  It's about knowing your football IMO
                  Entitled to your opinion but i'll agree to disagree on this point.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    If they can't show any sort of fight and ambition to play a bit of descent of football in a local derby under floodlights then that's me finished for the season , the rose tints and those in denial can call me a glory hunter a traitor for giving my support to Tesco M+S with the Mrs But they need to know I'm after entertainment and Tesco's seem to offer more that than watching dross and being told to show patience
                    i can understand some of what u are saying , but the players are not the club , they don't love QPR like i do . i go because this is my club , for better or for worse thru good times and bad . keep the faith the rip roaring rangers will be back

Comment

72 I think we all want the same thing thing and I for one want us to compete and entertain at the same time which essentially is what we are all about.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                        i can understand some of what u are saying , but the players are not the club , they don't love QPR like i do . i go because this is my club , for better or for worse thru good times and bad . keep the faith the rip roaring rangers will be back
                        72 your right but I haven't got the stomach to watch that sort dross again this season , if I was younger with more time waste maybe ! But believe me the club rely on your sentiments while taking the plss with this sort of hoofdrossball

Comment

I just do not understand how he is still there as Ferdinand and Fernandes were sat together watching us being made mugs of at home by that mob on Friday.

Comment

Simples because they are as culpable as he is

Comment

Fernandes is in it for OOC only as how else can he get any return on his investment? Seeing his face on Friday after the game was of a man who looked as clueless as the man he employs to look after the team.

Comment

Silly Tony. Donut.

Comment

Working...
                                X