Dont care what the rose tinted say or think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont care what the rose tinted say or think

If they can't show any sort of fight and ambition to play a bit of descent of football in a local derby under floodlights then that's me finished for the season , the rose tints and those in denial can call me a glory hunter a traitor for giving my support to Tesco M+S with the Mrs But they need to know I'm after entertainment and Tesco's seem to offer more that than watching dross and being told to show patience

Really hope we win tonight because we need this, haven't lost at home in the league to the bees since the 60's. I have given up but I certainly wouldn't promote it like this dogs, just personal choice. I have got it wrong before and I hope I've got it wrong again. We need jfh to work as I don't see the owners hanging around if the stadium plans don't get approved and we are in the championship
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Really hope we win tonight because we need this, haven't lost at home in the league to the bees since the 60's. I have given up but I certainly wouldn't promote it like this dogs, just personal choice. I have got it wrong before and I hope I've got it wrong again. We need jfh to work as I don't see the owners hanging around if the stadium plans don't get approved and we are in the championship
      On that note you could say fiddling while Rome burns , cos I can't argue with your thoughts

Comment

I don`t think many QPR supports choses to wear rose tinted glasses anymore..
        Last edited by Shania; 28-10-2016, 05:38 PM.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Agree with the sentiment, I will be fuming if we don't put in a performance tonight, but personally won't boycott if we don't.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

None of us wear rose tinted glasses. We all want the same thing. But we have different perspectives on what's happening. Personally I'm bored with people having a pop at each other on here and I'm also fairly pissed off with the disrespect shown to JFH the man on here too. I have no doubt he wants success as much as we do and is trying as hard as he can. One obvious difference between posters on this forum seems to be how much patience they have. Again, speaking personally, and having watched the ups and downs of QPR for bloody years, I am nowhere near losing patience with the latest version of the grand Rangers 'project'.

Comment

Rose tinted.....bore off Sh*t tinted

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                None of us wear rose tinted glasses. We all want the same thing. But we have different perspectives on what's happening. Personally I'm bored with people having a pop at each other on here and I'm also fairly pissed off with the disrespect shown to JFH the man on here too. I have no doubt he wants success as much as we do and is trying as hard as he can. One obvious difference between posters on this forum seems to be how much patience they have. Again, speaking personally, and having watched the ups and downs of QPR for bloody years, I am nowhere near losing patience with the latest version of the grand Rangers 'project'.
                Not all of us blame JFH I for one realise the difficult job he's got as I've said before he holds the end of the stick that's been dipped in the brown stuff while others sit Teflon coated offices ducking the flack JFH shoulders

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  If they can't show any sort of fight and ambition to play a bit of descent of football in a local derby under floodlights then that's me finished for the season , the rose tints and those in denial can call me a glory hunter a traitor for giving my support to Tesco M+S with the Mrs But they need to know I'm after entertainment and Tesco's seem to offer more that than watching dross and being told to show patience
                  You sound miserable before the game has even started...!!

Comment

If we win this game it will be 3 wins and 1 draw in 5 games and one loss in 7 games and nor far off the promotion places. I'm not keen on the negative football either, but there's some really good players just getting a few games under their belts and I think there's plenty to be optimistic about. That's not rose-tinted, that's just the way I see it. If he plays Henry today, well that a different matter...

Comment

A little rose tinting never did any specs any harm. I don't think anyone is wearing a pair like Timmy Mallett ( after all we are the R 's ).

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                        disrespect shown to JFH the man on here too.
                        "Managers have to earn the respect of fans and players alike"

Book of Shankly

Remember Hubs no one forced him to accept this job. If you choose to be a football manager thick skin is an absolutely essential requirement.

Comment

win loose or draw.i gave up going 3 years ago when work took off and 6[7 day a week the norm. still the brexit wont change me.
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

no one forced him to accept this job
                            But he should be being forced to relinquish it. The time is overdue.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              Rose tinted.....bore off Sh*t tinted
                              You're quiet tonight happy clapper? Care to comment on the team?

Comment

Working...
                              X