Dont care what the rose tinted say or think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    You're quiet tonight happy clapper? Care to comment on the team?
    Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    I'm no happy clapper at all, never have been...just simply willing to give JFH more time than all the drama queens on here.

Then tonight happened and now I want JFH out and half of that tinpot League 1 side he's been building. JFH will NEVER get my backing from this day on.
    I said he was signing League 1 and below players, and was taking the club back down there too with those signings.

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    Unfortunately what you saw last night is what many have seen for a long time. No drama about it. It's about knowing your football IMO.

As the old saying goes 'you can't polish a turd'
    This is what me and others have been saying since January.
    JFH is a poor manager and is taking QPR backwards.

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    I just do not understand how he is still there as Ferdinand and Fernandes were sat together watching us being made mugs of at home by that mob on Friday.
    As said below.

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    Simples because they are as culpable as he is
    True

I really wanted TF to be a success, but in truth he has been a disaster. he needs to appoint a proper experienced football person to help him run the club, not a rookie like LF or a building project manager like Beard.

Sacking both JFH & and appointing someone like Allardyce (not necessarily him) would be one of the first things I would do this week.

Comment

Stan, Having seen the look on Fernandes's face on Friday I would it looked like he had enough himself as clearly he is out of his depth himself as well as the two goons he has employed in LF and JFH.

Comment

Working...
      X