Poppy badges available tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poppy badges available tonight

For those going to QPR tonight I have about 200 metal Poppy pins if you want one and will be in the Shepherd and Flock from about 3pm

These are the 2016 edition

All funds raised to the Isleworth Royal British Legion of course

Will you be anywhere else Paul

Comment

Possibly the White Horse mate and in the ground of course

Comment

When passing white horse if have time will check if your in and have one

Comment

Thanks to everyone who bought a metal 2016 Poppy from me last night before the QPR game last night and raised a fantastic total of just over £111 which will make a great start to the collection tin for when I start collecting outside Tescos in Isleworth over the next couple of weeks in the evenings

If anyone else wants one then please PM me and I will get one in the post and you can post me back a donation

Comment

Got one yesterday from the soldiers in Ellersie

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
              Thanks to everyone who bought a metal 2016 Poppy from me last night before the QPR game last night and raised a fantastic total of just over £111 which will make a great start to the collection tin for when I start collecting outside Tescos in Isleworth over the next couple of weeks in the evenings

If anyone else wants one then please PM me and I will get one in the post and you can post me back a donation
              I could have poked it in Hasselbaink's eye on the way home.

Comment

Working...
              X