Atmosphere Tonight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atmosphere Tonight.

Hopefully we can get the place rocking tonight. Atmosphere certainly picked up when we scored vs Brizzle.

There is undoubtedly a direct correlation between pre-game alcohol consumption and atmosphere so hopefully tonight we can be in top voice, would love to have a proper atmosphere going and show that tinpot lot in the away end what we are all about.

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

There is undoubtedly a direct correlation between pre-game alcohol consumption and atmosphere
    aint that the truth........

Comment

You need alcohol in your system to watch QPR in fairness minimum of three pints to numb the pain

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        You need alcohol in your system to watch QPR in fairness minimum of three pints to numb the pain
        Can vouch for this. I watched the Blackburn game sober and that was horrendous. I would have rather peeled one off whilst holding sandpaper tbh.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Have Brentford been given both tiers? I just went on our ticketing site and had an option to get a ticket in the lower, must be a mistake??

Comment

I know they ain't sold their allocation #tinpot

Comment

Cant wait for the game tonight and hopefully we smash them. Would love another 3-0 against them. Us winning all depends on if the legend that is karl henry plays

Comment

Agree Westy. Thats a minimum

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                  I know they ain't sold their allocation #tinpot
                  They must have downstairs too as if only got upstairs and not sold out that is poor

Comment

Wow, if they don't sell out, that is absolutely shocking for a club so close. I wonder if the majority are a bit wary or scared of traveling our way?

Comment

They must have downstairs too as if only got upstairs and not sold out that is poor
                      According to their site they only have the school end upper.
                      They posted today that there will be pay on the gate available so they haven't even sold out the upper

http://mobile.brentfordfc.co.uk/news...s-3326575.aspx

Comment

Another link says they have sold over 2400 tickets so they must be downstairs too

http://mobile.brentfordfc.co.uk/news...r-3383944.aspx

Comment

Sh!t again in SAR

Comment

Better than usual but performance killed it off

Comment

It sounded good on the tv to begin with, the performance sucked the life out of the crowd!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                              X