Low Key build up to Derbies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low Key build up to Derbies

It's noticeable in the build up to the Brentford game and was the same for Fulham that there are no real threads or build up to the games

Took a quick look at Fulham forums before game and other then normal match chat there was nothing not even any rib tickling after we done them and same when I took look on Bees forums. Our forum also has next to nothing about game

Perhaps apathy all over west London about how teams are doing or acceptance none of us actually give a real t oss about each other

Within my circle of acquaintances the Brentford fans I know are all buzzing for it, proper cup final for them lot.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

They have not sold out away end we have not sold out home end just seems really low key Matty

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        They have not sold out away end we have not sold out home end just seems really low key Matty
        Don't forget it's live on sky and those that can't be bothered will watch it in the pub - probably in the Bush as they'll meet up with mates after work,

It won't be low key for us in the ground

Comment

Originally posted by wewillbeback View Post
          Don't forget it's live on sky and those that can't be bothered will watch it in the pub - probably in the Bush as they'll meet up with mates after work,

It won't be low key for us in the ground
          Not digging either set of supporters out Beback and your spot on. Can imagine few will crack beers open at home and get a takeaway and watch on the box

Comment

Today's match day price for SA Road is £38, live on TV,no chance of selling out, putting tickets up £4 on match day is madness, who makes these daft decisions, will put off people who may have gone last minute.

Comment

Meh cant get excited about playing the cub scouts. Just a normal league game... doing ok now, but as time goes on theyll just fizzle out back to the nobody club they are, and always have been.
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Jesus never knew that was matchday price

Comment

Interesting table of all the country's local derbies, which we feature 3 times in the top 10: http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...rby-in-england

Comment

Tbf I agree mate, not much buzz about it our end at all is there.

Comment

Jesus never knew that was matchday price
                      Surprised me n all. Surely that is "Platinum" only? Outrageously overpriced. Should be £25 max.

Comment

I forgot we were actually playing so I'll get it on sky
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          Surprised me n all. Surely that is "Platinum" only? Outrageously overpriced. Should be £25 max.
                          It's for B block Gold seats , X block is £33, way to much for a live game

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                            It's for B block Gold seats , X block is £33, way to much for a live game
                            Jesus that's madness. Way OTT, whoever thinks up that pricing deserves shooting. Or maybe that's a tad harsh, but they at least deserve to tread on some lego in the night or something.

Comment

Its all to do with the fat American bloke, tried to justify it but talks bollo cks
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X