No announcement yet.

Low Key build up to Derbies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeh and for the money we could get to see Henry,Gladwin and Hamalainen play. If only they flung Nasser in bargain.

Comment

Hard to find an enthusiastic thread with all the #drossball-pr*cks on here

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
        Yeh and for the money we could get to see Henry,Gladwin and Hamalainen play. If only they flung Nasser in bargain.
        Niko has done just fine, ok wasn't at his best against Wednesday but that's just 1 of 4 appearances.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
          You calling out Hamalinen as absolute shite with Henry and Gladwin????

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            You calling out Hamalinen as absolute shite with Henry and Gladwin????
            QPR forums, where prospects have to be perfect out the box or they're s**t!

This forum has become pure parody. A joke.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Within my circle of acquaintances the Brentford fans I know are all buzzing for it, proper cup final for them lot.
              You know what, i dont think ive ever met a Brentford supporter in my lifetime. Cant ever remember doing so.

Comment

Working...
              X