Bognor/Horsham/Southern Rail R's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bognor/Horsham/Southern Rail R's

Been living in Bognor Regis for 2 months now, because of the workload of my teacher training I haven't had the chance to get up to LR since moving here but I'm going to the Norwich game. Was just wondering how it's been getting to and from games with the Southern Rail malarky going on right now. Pondering whether to go back to my old mans for the weekend and go up from there if it's being a real hassle.

Any info would be great
    i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Originally posted by westsussexranger View Post
    Been living in Bognor Regis for 2 months now, because of the workload of my teacher training I haven't had the chance to get up to LR since moving here but I'm going to the Norwich game. Was just wondering how it's been getting to and from games with the Southern Rail malarky going on right now. Pondering whether to go back to my old mans for the weekend and go up from there if it's being a real hassle.

Any info would be great
    Hi mate

As there does not appear much response I suggest you try not606 as there are a few people who post on there from down on the coast. I see them at Clapham sometimes.

http://www.not606.com/forums/queens-park-rangers.51/

Comment

It's fine when it's not a strike day! sometimes when I'm in London I use southern, get anything to clapham junction then it's 12 mins on london overground to sheperds bush.

Comment

Working...
      X