X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pre-Bentford taster

How's about this lads and lasses!

(yes I missed out the 'r' deliberately)

Great times and great atmosphere around the club even though it was a very tough period for the club.

Comment

As much as I loved the promotion year under warnock and enjoyed watching Taraabt taking the p iss, seeing players with the heart and desire of Derry and Hill etc the period when Olly was manager and we had Gallen Bircham, Cook, Rowlands, Shittu was my favourite time watching us.

The football wasn't pretty at the best of times but it seemed like we were all in it together, the players, supporters, manager

Some fantastic memories home and away.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
        As much as I loved the promotion year under warnock and enjoyed watching Taraabt taking the p iss, seeing players with the heart and desire of Derry and Hill etc the period when Olly was manager and we had Gallen Bircham, Cook, Rowlands, Shittu was my favourite time watching us.

The football wasn't pretty at the best of times but it seemed like we were all in it together, the players, supporters, manager

Same here. It felt like it was supporters playing for the club and managing the club which just hasnt felt the case as much since (of course some players such as Hill, Derry, Faurlin, Mackie, Polter still seem very passionate about the club).

Comment

Yeah I agree with that. We were in a #### state off the pitch but I've never known togetherness like that. Fans, players, manager, even board (Bill Power at the time wasn't it?)
          What a season that was, unbeaten all season at home. Atmosphere every game was unreal, especially that game v Brentford. Good times.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I agree Dave, possibly my favourite time following Rangers. With for many of us the Bushranger as our home from home. Loved that pub and the vibe there during those years. Happy days.

Comment

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                Yeah I agree with that. We were in a #### state off the pitch but I've never known togetherness like that. Fans, players, manager, even board (Bill Power at the time wasn't it?)
                What a season that was, unbeaten all season at home. Atmosphere every game was unreal, especially that game v Brentford. Good times.
                Way better vibes all round

Comment

Classic derby games with real blood and guts sides.

Comment

Done them 3-0 in march didnt we.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                      I agree Dave, possibly my favourite time following Rangers. With for many of us the Bushranger as our home from home. Loved that pub and the vibe there during those years. Happy days.
                      A few lads I know used to drink in there before the game, they loved the place. Didn't they show the previous home game on the screens in there before the game?

Comment

The noise around LR in those 'ollo days was deafening and intimidating.

Comment

Working...
                        X