Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
      --------------Smithies------------

Perch - Onuoha - Caulker - Niko

-----Borysiuk----------Luongo----

----------------Chery---------------

Wszołek-------Sylla------Shodipo

Is what im hoping for
      Would much rather have Bidwell than Niko and Washington than Shodipo but the formation is spot on for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        Would much rather have Bidwell than Niko and Washington than Shodipo but the formation is spot on for me.
        Yes so would I but is he fit ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
          Niko was excellent when he came on against Bristol City! Bidwell is weeks away from fitness anyway.

Comment

key area for me will be our left midfield. the youngster at left back will have a very important job on his hands.

shodipo wont offer much protection for him and if we play gladwin...... well, we will be in big trouble.

that is what i think our weakness is. just got to hope we can bag those 3 points tonight.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Chiswick Rs View Post
              Niko was excellent when he came on against Bristol City! Bidwell is weeks away from fitness anyway.
              I wouldn't go that far - was bailed out a lot by Caulker.

Comment

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink told BBC Radio London:

"We have been playing with quite a bit of risk. We have given more chances away, which I don't like. But we have created a lot more. It is a different match. We are going to play a good counter-attacking team and we need to make sure we stop their threat.

We want to get the performance right. The platform and organisation needs to be good again. The outcome will take care of itself. The crowd has been magnificent of late at Loftus Road and we want them to be our 12th man and put pressure on the opposition."

Read more: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37724480

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink told BBC Radio London:

"We have been playing with quite a bit of risk. We have given more chances away, which I don't like. But we have created a lot more. It is a different match. We are going to play a good counter-attacking team and we need to make sure we stop their threat.

We want to get the performance right. The platform and organisation needs to be good again. The outcome will take care of itself. The crowd has been magnificent of late at Loftus Road and we want them to be our 12th man and put pressure on the opposition."

Read more: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37724480

As of typing this, i have not seen the starting 11 yet, but going by coach jimmy's comments here, sounds like we are going to try and stop them attacking.

two holding midfielders and 1 striker up front long with narrow wingers. god help the fans that are going tonight. i just hope they get some entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    As of typing this, i have not seen the starting 11 yet, but going by coach jimmy's comments here, sounds like we are going to try and stop them attacking.

two holding midfielders and 1 striker up front long with narrow wingers. god help the fans that are going tonight. i just hope they get some entertainment.
                    all too predictable.

Comment

Working...
                    X