No announcement yet.

Sir Les: "We must be patient"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm ok being patient if they allow us all in for half price whilst they right the ######## THEY put us in buy overspending in the first place.

Its ok asking for patience but its us, the muggy paying customer that has to be patient due to other people errors.

Its like Tesco's selling terrible food and upping the prices and saying" Sorry we got it wrong" we are trying to get it right but please continue to eat #### whilst we try to get it right.

Les is on over 100K a year, would he be so patient if he wasn't getting paid and had to pay to watch this turgid #### every week due his bosses ####ing up in the first place.

Only in modern football is the consumer treated with such disdain and takes it.

Total and utter mugs like I say.

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
      I'm ok being patient if they allow us all in for half price whilst they right the ######## THEY put us in buy overspending in the first place.

Its ok asking for patience but its us, the muggy paying customer that has to be patient due to other people errors.

Its like Tesco's selling terrible food and upping the prices and saying" Sorry we got it wrong" we are trying to get it right but please continue to eat #### whilst we try to get it right.

Les is on over 100K a year, would he be so patient if he wasn't getting paid and had to pay to watch this turgid #### every week due his bosses ####ing up in the first place.

Only in modern football is the consumer treated with such disdain and takes it.

Total and utter mugs like I say.
      Maybe your brother could take SirLes on a drive and figure out some more info from him.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

All of the articles of the last few days show that they are aware that the fans are not happy.

Comment

I'd rather they tell us something positive or nothing at all. I don't see why we need to be told to be patient. I think as a club we spend far too much time and therefor money trying to say the right thing and placate the fans. Just say nothing and get on with your jobs.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy the Doc
            So Les is saying the club has no ambition anymore.

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
            Where does Les say that, or indeed anything remotely like it?
            My thought exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              For Christ sake get a grip it was tongue in cheek and you know it
              Seriously, Timmy doesn't do tongue in cheek
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                I'd rather they tell us something positive or nothing at all. I don't see why we need to be told to be patient. I think as a club we spend far too much time and therefor money trying to say the right thing and placate the fans. Just say nothing and get on with your jobs.
                Whatever the club say, some will find an angle to have a pop James.

Plenty of good stuff happening that won't get much appreciation at all until we start performing consistently well on matchdays. Somewhat concerning that we don't appear to be making any progress in that regard.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  Maybe your brother could take SirLes on a drive and figure out some more info from him.
                  #### me, I bet the winter nights roll by in your house with banter like that.

Do you do after dinner speeches as well??

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
                    #### me, I bet the winter nights roll by in your house with banter like that.

Do you do after dinner speeches as well??
                    If I did, I'd sure as hell charge more than 50k, knowing my competition.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      If I did, I'd sure as hell charge more than 50k, knowing my competition.
                      good response

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        "We brought a young manager in from League One who we felt was the right man to take the club forward. We still believe he is the right man and everyone is backing him."
                        Spin. People have had glowing commendations from the board less than 24 hours before walking the plank. At gunpoint.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                          Seriously, Timmy doesn't do tongue in cheek
                          Sorry, I have to take my words back. Busy day at work and missed the lead!

Comment

Patience and QPR fans do not go together at all. I'm sure some on here would have us splashing the cash yet again in the hopes of a quick fix and then wonder what went wrong.
                            Les is correct. But he'll get slated for it.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              Patience and QPR fans do not go together at all.
                              Patience and modern life in general do not go together at all, and the graph-line is exponentially and gradually increasing all the time

Comment

Anyone else think with all these recent les interviews that we're being prepared for old JFH getting a new extended shiny new contract!

Comment

Working...
                                X