Sir Les: "We must be patient"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sir Les: "We must be patient"

Good interview from Les, this is the way we should be run as a football club and I'm happy that "Evil Les" is taking QPR in the right direction.

"There has to be a period of stabilisation at the club. That is the period we are in right now, frustrating as it may be."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37788119
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

We must be patient, absolutely. Our bi-polar methods of the last 4 or 5 years hasn't worked.
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Well said, and I look forward to see us live on telly tomorrow
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Spot on IMO

Comment

So Les is saying the club has no ambition anymore.

Comment

"We brought a young manager in from League One who we felt was the right man to take the club forward. We still believe he is the right man and everyone is backing him."

Comment

I thought this was a good read from West London Sport.

It’s been a difficult start to the season for QPR. Results and performances have been disappointing at times and there has been a noticeably subdued atmosphere around Loftus Road.

But Rangers fan Ted Kessler, like many others, has been here before – and believes patience is required.

I’m in it for the long haul. I’m sure everyone reading this is too, but it’s worth examining what that entails...

Full article: http://www.westlondonsport.com/featu...ong-haul-stand

*Oh sorry Stan, i edited it back to the full article as I thought i hadnt copied and pasted the text properly originally , I didn't realise it was to long and you had edited it cos it was so quick. Apologies,
              Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 27-10-2016, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Of course we're all in it for the long haul we have no choice , but don't believe everything hunky dory the football on the pitch is still dross with very little sign getting better , then again as Les sez it won't happen over night then I think it's been an awfull long night

Comment

Fans should be seen and heard. And the opposite to those with no patience. They're boring. I think that but I wouldn't say it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    *Oh sorry Stan, i edited it back to the full article as I thought i hadnt copied and pasted the text properly originally , I didn't realise it was to long and you had edited it cos it was so quick. Apologies,
                    No worries Kev. We can't have copy and paste of entire articles I'm afraid.

Comment

"Be patient, don't sack me yet please. Sack the manager if need be, but not me."
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                        "Be patient, don't sack me yet please. Sack the manager if need be, but not me."
                        Now that he's taking his coaching badges, Kirill's going to have a sneek peek of the stadium tour for when he passes.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                          Where does Les say that, or indeed anything remotely like it?
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                            Sounds like that game at parties called chinese whispers.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                              Where does Les say that, or indeed anything remotely like it?
                              For Christ sake get a grip it was tongue in cheek and you know it

Comment

Working...
                              X