Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you name a poorer Board, Manager,Squad, Football or Youth System since QPR began?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Olly View Post
    Yes, maybe the club have decided that they run it and not the doom merchants. If I was an owner, I'd have all their names and bar them for bringing the club into disrepute, and wouldn't let them back until we got promoted.

so life bans then!

Comment

I think we might be the worst team in the universe at the moment, with the worst manager, but possibly Timmy Joy Fizzlebonk on Regus 9 who manages the utterly woeful Spleen Quark Strangers is just, by the breadth of a gnat's chuff, an even worse manager that Jammy Floyd Hasselplank.

Last edited by Hubble; 26-10-2016, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
        [/B]

so life bans then!
        Yep, a happy clappers paradise. I'm wondering if the current anti QPR feeling has been partly caused by the Brexit vote. There seem to be some who haven't got over losing and their whole world is in pieces so they're lashing out at authority. They're not going to get anywhere with the government, so we're the soft target.

Comment

I look at it as sure we're going through a rough patch but there's teams going through far worse than us, charlton to name the most notable ones.

Comment

The connection that the punters had with the players and with Amit and co was destroyed by Fernandes and Agent Hughes and play off season aside has never been replaced. Big shame as we had the Golden Premier League ticket twice and ####ed it up regally due to mismanagement as highlighted with who replaced Redknapp and "the dream manager" ######. Amit was a fantastic influence on the club for that 18 month or so period. Nothing for show just well managed and to a degree stability was there even allowing for Briatore being involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              Man oh man...they were proper pants.
              I'd go as far as saying Brett Angel was the worst striker I've ever seen at any level. He was ####ing horse ####. As for bob Malcom, bloody hell where do you start. We've had some proper #### down the years and trust me this squad isn't even in the same postcode as some of them

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                I'd go as far as saying Brett Angel was the worst striker I've ever seen at any level. He was ####ing horse ####. As for bob Malcom, bloody hell where do you start. We've had some proper #### down the years and trust me this squad isn't even in the same postcode as some of them
                Stefan Moore. Worst striker ever.

Worst (slowest) player ever John Curtis. And the tactical genius that is Mick Harford told me he was the best footballer at the club. Give me strength.

Comment

I'll give you Stefan Moore, but if we're talking about worst QPR strikers, there are several contenders for that prize! Sammy Koejoe anyone? 34 appearances, 3 goals, bought by Gerry after watching a video of him. Iain Dowie, 31 appearances, 2 goals. Adam Czerkas... Will Keane.... Federico Macheda.... Tamas Priskin... Eric Sabin, played 10 games, scored once v Grimsby.... Ross Weare, whom WeareQPR is obviously named after...

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                    Stefan Moore. Worst striker ever.

Worst (slowest) player ever John Curtis. And the tactical genius that is Mick Harford told me he was the best footballer at the club. Give me strength.
                    #### me brett angel made Stefan Moore look like pele

Comment

I agree with some of that of course Mr McLeod, but it's not that bad mate? Like your man says, maybe you're being sarcastic but it's all a bit extreme! We were served up some proper dross in League One and players such as Zesh Rehman were absolutely awful, far worse than anyone we have at the moment IMO. Let's be a bit positive about it. I gotta say when I go to Loftus Road I make sure I get pissed first and then treat it as a tragic comedy, and then I love it!

Comment

Surely Steve slade and mark hately get a mention?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Can you name a poorer Board, Manager, Squad, Football or Youth System since QPR began? - Serious question.
                          That's easy. The Briatore era. That drew demonstrations outside the ground. We're nowhere near that situation yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                            The only way things will change is new say chinese rich rich owners who throw the sink in.go for it properly.
                            But if they didn't spend as much as possible to appoint Neil Warnock as manager we would be fu*ked !

Comment

Rob Hulse
                              You support QPR?!?!

– Every Australian Ever

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                                That's easy. The Briatore era. That drew demonstrations outside the ground. We're not even close to that situation yet.
                                Wasnt that just Ted and his dog?
                                Didnt they start us off from obscurity to premiership football without losing a penny and also they were not here just to build a new City and the gains that a massive new London housing estate brings either?
                                Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 26-10-2016, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X