Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you name a poorer Board, Manager,Squad, Football or Youth System since QPR began?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
    Strange thread this. Actually took your time to write out a sarcastic essay. This board is pony these days, everytime i click on a thread its either sarcasm or someone arguing with nasser.
    Spot on. Embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Serious question.
      This is the worst we have ever been by the posts on here all day every day, and this is a fans forum and as good a gauge as any.
      All points listed below are ones that I have gathered from reading this and other forums.
      Crowds are dropping at alarming rates, die hards refusing to go due to the drossball being served up, worst away crowd in the division, people saying (repeatedly on untold threads) that they have been season ticket holders for 50 years and have ripped them up, biggest ever home defeat in our history and deadly serious talk of starting a strike etc.
      Dross dross dross dross dross dross dross dross dross dross dross.
      All our wins and draws have been down to pure luck.
      We cant score from open play.
      All our losses are cos of our innafective drossball and the clueless clowns inabilty to manage or play players in their natural positions or use substitutes correctly.
      The two up there with the worst players in the clubs history in Henry and Gladwin start games, when we let the two of the best ever go, in Hill and Faurlin.
      A Captain who doesnt communicate or even speak on the pitch.
      Our best striker is smashing it at Gillingham instead of here.
      The striker we have got who leads our line has the first touch of a rapist and is an utter laughing stock.
      Youth team getting hammered every single week like the first team did at home to Newcastle.
      Manager who close on the whole majority from here want gone as he is out of his depth in the Championship and got lucky at Burton, add to that him also talking of 55 grand a chat while the players have a few days off on the jolly.
      A DOF whos never done the job before and seems widely disliked on here and no good manager would ever work under, and he is thought to be destroying the club even more if thats in any way possible and who is also to stubborn to reappoint Neil Warnock our only saviour.
      Players get injured with hamstrings etc so regularly only at this club due to the negligence of the backroom staff not getting them fit enough or looking after them properly.
      Pesky kids with their mums and dads in the lower loft when so many from here could refuse to go and sit there if it hadnt been made a family section.
      The media team are pure cringe who dared to ask the few gluttons for punishment who still bother to go to cheer the dross and not boo the dross and the young players.
      250 million pounds worth of debt or spunked (whichever way you see it) on absolute and utter dross.
      No new training ground due to the boards inabiity to do anything right and overcome a two man protest group or no new stadium due to it being CarGiants land and they will develop it as they actually know how to run a business.
      Anyone of 90 years old or a bit younger remember it any worse?
      Cant ever of been this bad can it?
      Not seen anyone moaning about important stuff like the homeshirts this season though Kev? So I think weŽll be allright.
      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
        Haven't you only supported the club for 5 or 6 years?
        Lol you gotta larf aint yer!
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Serious question.
          This is the worst we have ever been by the posts on here all day every day, and this is a fans forum and as good a gauge as any.
          All points listed below are ones that I have gathered from reading this and other forums.
          Crowds are dropping at alarming rates, die hards refusing to go due to the drossball being served up, worst away crowd in the division, people saying (repeatedly on untold threads) that they have been season ticket holders for 50 years and have ripped them up, biggest ever home defeat in our history and deadly serious talk of starting a strike etc.
          Dross dross dross dross dross dross dross dross dross dross dross.
          All our wins and draws have been down to pure luck.
          We cant score from open play.
          All our losses are cos of our innafective drossball and the clueless clowns inabilty to manage or play players in their natural positions or use substitutes correctly.
          The two up there with the worst players in the clubs history in Henry and Gladwin start games, when we let the two of the best ever go, in Hill and Faurlin.
          A Captain who doesnt communicate or even speak on the pitch.
          Our best striker is smashing it at Gillingham instead of here.
          The striker we have got who leads our line has the first touch of a rapist and is an utter laughing stock.
          Youth team getting hammered every single week like the first team did at home to Newcastle.
          Manager who close on the whole majority from here want gone as he is out of his depth in the Championship and got lucky at Burton, add to that him also talking of 55 grand a chat while the players have a few days off on the jolly.
          A DOF whos never done the job before and seems widely disliked on here and no good manager would ever work under, and he is thought to be destroying the club even more if thats in any way possible and who is also to stubborn to reappoint Neil Warnock our only saviour.
          Players get injured with hamstrings etc so regularly only at this club due to the negligence of the backroom staff not getting them fit enough or looking after them properly.
          Pesky kids with their mums and dads in the lower loft when so many from here could refuse to go and sit there if it hadnt been made a family section.
          The media team are pure cringe who dared to ask the few gluttons for punishment who still bother to go to cheer the dross and not boo the dross and the young players.
          250 million pounds worth of debt or spunked (whichever way you see it) on absolute and utter dross.
          No new training ground due to the boards inabiity to do anything right and overcome a two man protest group or no new stadium due to it being CarGiants land and they will develop it as they actually know how to run a business.
          Anyone of 90 years old or a bit younger remember it any worse?
          Cant ever of been this bad can it?
          Can't agree with everything here Kev, but you are right about the way the club is run coming across. The last time I can remember anyone being reasonably content was Gregory and Venables - a right couple of spivs but one loved this club and the other knew football inside out. Since then we've had all sorts going on, AKUTRs running their Bulldozer Watch, guns, chants of "we're not Arsenal anymore" when Rioch and Houston went are just a few that come to mind. Tell you what though, I remember as a kid in the 60s, good old boys from Notting Hill and the Estate having a right old go from around the tea bar that was on the SA Rd terrace so perhaps it's just easier to be heard these days.

Comment

There seems to be no plan at all coming from the slippery one Fernandes and looks like his all the eggs in one basket with OOC is what it is about. Once the parachute payments are done lets see how we go about things.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
              Spot on. Embarrassing.
              Made even worse with brexit being used as a reason for anyone having a moan. Bizarre.

Comment

Sarcasm aside, (never a great way to engage your fellow fans on a football forum) the OP is far from alone in not being entirely happy with our recent history.

However, the good news is this. It's not just us. Either on the pitch or off it.

Have a little read of this and see if you can recognise anything familiar.

https://thelovingfeeling.com/2016/10...thousand-cuts/

Comment

How many more times do i have to say it, it wasn't sarcasm, just things ive read and wanted to adress.

Who says i want to get engaged with anyone on here anyway

Comment

Now we're getting dross comments as well, chin up Kev.

Comment

How many more times do i have to say it, it wasn't sarcasm, just things ive read and wanted to adress.

I apologize for thinking you were being sarcastic.

Comment

What was you trying to get from this thread as you obviously know this isn't the worst the club has ever been? Attention seeking? Or just stirring it up?

Comment

What was you trying to get from this thread as you obviously know this isn't the worst the club has ever been? Attention seeking? Or just stirring it up?
                          Its a fair question Kev
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I actually dont know that. I myself do not think it is, but so many threads stating no interest and not going anymore make me feel others might do.
                            Never saw that when we lost every single week or actually since I've been reading this forum for 15 years.

Comment

I actually dont know that. I myself do not think it is, but so many threads stating no interest and not going anymore make me feel others might do.
                              Never saw that when we lost every single week or actually since I've been reading this forum for 15 years.
                              Was that when we were living the Premier League dream ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                                Was that when we were living the Premier League dream ?
                                Yep mate, yep.

Comment

Working...
                                X