Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you name a poorer Board, Manager,Squad, Football or Youth System since QPR began?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you name a poorer Board, Manager,Squad, Football or Youth System since QPR began?

Serious question.
    This is the worst we have ever been by the posts on here all day every day, and this is a fans forum and as good a gauge as any.
    All points listed below are ones that I have gathered from reading this and other forums.
    Crowds are dropping at alarming rates, die hards refusing to go due to the drossball being served up, worst away crowd in the division, people saying (repeatedly on untold threads) that they have been season ticket holders for 50 years and have ripped them up, biggest ever home defeat in our history and deadly serious talk of starting a strike etc.
    Dross dross dross dross dross dross dross dross dross dross dross.
    All our wins and draws have been down to pure luck.
    We cant score from open play.
    All our losses are cos of our innafective drossball and the clueless clowns inabilty to manage or play players in their natural positions or use substitutes correctly.
    The two up there with the worst players in the clubs history in Henry and Gladwin start games, when we let the two of the best ever go, in Hill and Faurlin.
    A Captain who doesnt communicate or even speak on the pitch.
    Our best striker is smashing it at Gillingham instead of here.
    The striker we have got who leads our line has the first touch of a rapist and is an utter laughing stock.
    Youth team getting hammered every single week like the first team did at home to Newcastle.
    Manager who close on the whole majority from here want gone as he is out of his depth in the Championship and got lucky at Burton, add to that him also talking of 55 grand a chat while the players have a few days off on the jolly.
    A DOF whos never done the job before and seems widely disliked on here and no good manager would ever work under, and he is thought to be destroying the club even more if thats in any way possible and who is also to stubborn to reappoint Neil Warnock our only saviour.
    Players get injured with hamstrings etc so regularly only at this club due to the negligence of the backroom staff not getting them fit enough or looking after them properly.
    Pesky kids with their mums and dads in the lower loft when so many from here could refuse to go and sit there if it hadnt been made a family section.
    The media team are pure cringe who dared to ask the few gluttons for punishment who still bother to go to cheer the dross and not boo the dross and the young players.
    250 million pounds worth of debt or spunked (whichever way you see it) on absolute and utter dross.
    No new training ground due to the boards inabiity to do anything right and overcome a two man protest group or no new stadium due to it being CarGiants land and they will develop it as they actually know how to run a business.
    Anyone of 90 years old or a bit younger remember it any worse?
    Cant ever of been this bad can it?
    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 26-10-2016, 11:37 AM.

I'm not sure if this is one of your sarcastic threads or not.

I think the majority of fans are not unhappy with the board or what they are trying to do.

I think their main problem is with the manager. Even when we win the majority are not really happy (except against maybe Fulham). The manager is not able to get his players to adapt and he seems unable to motivate them. They have one way of playing and one way only. He has made some efforts to change this but it hasn't really worked.

The other problem is the fans don't feel that they can do anything about the situation or have any input. It appears the board have decided that JHF will stay at the Club come what may.

Comment

Yes, maybe the club have decided that they run it and not the doom merchants. If I was an owner, I'd have all their names and bar them for bringing the club into disrepute, and wouldn't let them back until we got promoted.
      Last edited by Olly; 25-10-2016, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Henry and Gladwin, the worst ever? Did you ever see Bob Malcolm and Brett Angell?

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
          Henry and Gladwin, the worst ever? Did you ever see Bob Malcolm and Brett Angell?
          Man oh man...they were proper pants.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Bring up threads carnting them off a quarter as much as Henry and Gladwin get and ill stand corrected mate.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
              I'm not sure if this is one of your sarcastic threads or not.

I think the majority of fans are not unhappy with the board or what they are trying to do.

I think their main problem is with the manager. Even when we win the majority are not really happy (except against maybe Fulham). The manager is not able to get his players to adapt and he seems unable to motivate them. They have one way of playing and one way only. He has made some efforts to change this but it hasn't really worked.

The other problem is the fans don't feel that they can do anything about the situation or have any input. It appears the board have decided that JHF will stay at the Club come what may.
              Aint the board only here to make billions out of affordable housing at old oak?

Comment

I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Are we poor or have we really just found our level as a club? Have our brief visits in to the Prem mad house boosted our views of ourselves higher than we actually are. IMO we never going to be a established Prem side.We will just see our days in out in little old L R. Gone are the so called big names and it be back to mediocre footy.As for yoot set up why bother if the GB blind team could prob bang 4 past them.If we find a gem he be off quicker to pastures big than an bird from Essex draws come off after a babysham and a kebab.
                  Face it this is prob the best it going to get.
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I don't think our win against Leeds was lucky ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                      I don't think our win against Leeds was lucky ?
                      We were still poor but they were just terrible, they wont ever play that bad again in their lives. Ive read the threads, im sure even you said you didnt get carried away cos they were so poor and anyone would of hammered them.
                      So the luck was we played them at their worst.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        We were still poor but they were just terrible, theynwontneber play that bad again in their lives. Ive read the threads.
                        I'm certainly not a Jimmy fan ( as you know I'm sure),that lucky win against Fulham saved him,think he will be given till end of season because expectations are pretty low

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          We were still poor but they were just terrible, they wont ever play that bad again in their lives. Ive read the threads, im sure even you said you didnt get carried away cos they were so poor and anyone would of hammered them.
                          So the luck was we played them at their worst.
                          Its no good playing really well in just one game in a season kev!
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

I didn't renew this season, first time in many years. I still love Rangers but the appeal isn't there anymore, it used to be good craic... Maybe a few years off will cure it, absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that cobblers.

IMO Fernandes has had his day, after the shambolic seasons in the Prem he should have walked. Ferdinand, well I'm not too sure what his role as a DOF involves, whatever it is he isn't setting the world alight. As for the youth, they have been a shambles for years, that was broken before Fernandes Era and it has yet to be fixed. There is a few players on the fringe of the side let's hope they can push to be regulars. JFH, when he was at Burton I saw a documentary on him, really impresssed me and thought at that time I would love him at LR, so he turned up.. excellent. I thought he done well last season with what he had, started great this season and it has tailed off, not so much the results but the performances have been awful from what I've heard and through the Player.... and then the controversy with the so called bung, well the bung was all bull but I cannot Unsee that video and I think he should walk.

I still think there is something wrong at QPR. Not sure what it is though.
                            C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

The only way things will change is new say chinese rich rich owners who throw the sink in.go for it properly. Tony tried but never had the sought of cash it needs and was led astray by Harry and Hughes and his dodgy agent who Stoke told to fook off.Otherwise we be lucky to give Brentford a run as a club in future
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                              X