No announcement yet.

Wolves & Wigan sack their managers....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jimmy is going no where - he is part of the "project" whether we like it or not.....

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
      Jimmy is going no where - he is part of the "project" whether we like it or not.....
      He is going nowhere in all senses.

Comment

he stays here untill we give cardiff several millions in compensation,and re instate ol blood and thunder and make holloway his assistant those two together will win this league in record time
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
          I think Wolves with their new owners and ambition have thought they should be much higher up. I think Wigan have been ridiculous in sacking Caldwell, he is Wigan thru and thru and whilst in relegation zone they aren't far from where they should be especially considering they have brought in basically a full new team which needs longer than 13 games to gel.
          Spot on.

Wolves have deluded owners thinking they can do a Leicester. They have got car crash written all over them.

Agree on Wigan. Should have expected a tough season and in all fairness they aren't exactly cut off at the bottom. Got a feeling they panicked seeing Rotherham give Stubbs the chop.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
            I watched Wolves totally outplay villa away a few weeks back yet only ended up with a draw.
            Me too. They were exceptional that day.

Comment

Working...
            X