X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's Paul Hall the under 23 coach?

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
      I dont see how we can say results don't matter ... I must be missing something here then ..

yes it's all important about bringing players through but results don't matter ???... really ,,,

Tell that to all the teams on a Sunday playing in marshlands around the country that results don't matter
      - I must see the game differently ..

And success on the field breeds confidence and would assist in those players coming on and hopefully reaching their full potential

Getting hammered week In week out certainly doesn't IMO
      I think people are saying results aren't as important in the context of your OP.

Comment

The problem is they are playing friendlies the worse thing that has happened is abandonment of the old football combination league ( the reserves ) in that league young players played alongside senior players out of the 1st team for various reasons , it was where young players were coaxed encouraged and ordered how to approach a game
        by the older players imagine a young midfielder being coached through a competitive game by the likes of Ali Faulin
        It was the the premier league that wanted the end of the combination they want their young players getting a more competitive experience on loan to less well off clubs
        Last edited by dogsrrs; 25-10-2016, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
          I'm wondering if there's anything else we can moan about on here, there really aren't enough negative posts about the club for my liking. We've done the coach, DoF, CEO, chairman, first team, youth team, physios, media team, new stadium, current stadium, stewards, kit man, atmosphere, home support, away support... Have we done the catering recently? That's crap generally.. there's got to be something else?
          The equipment monitorer
          You support QPR?!?!

– Every Australian Ever

Comment

This U23 is former reserves team where half of the players are youngsters and half from our first team squad. Results have been awful indeed, but maybe not so important. Maybe its more about match fitness than development of the players.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
              This U23 is former reserves team where half of the players are youngsters and half from our first team squad. Results have been awful indeed, but maybe not so important. Maybe its more about match fitness than development of the players.
              Good point about the match fitness.

One thing for sure is we aren't playing the same first XI every week.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                Didn't they do ok at the beginning of the season?

Comment

Are we all just too impatient for success or just so hacked off we will moan at anything and everything?

It is frustrating I agree but imo we must give them time, keep changing for changing sake hasn't done us any good up until now.

The youngsters will hurt I'm sure of that but hopefully learn from their experiences
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                    Surely that's a good thing. His record bringing kids through at Spurs was excellent.
                    Do you have a list of names of youngsters brought through by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                      I'm wondering if there's anything else we can moan about on here, there really aren't enough negative posts about the club for my liking. We've done the coach, DoF, CEO, chairman, first team, youth team, physios, media team, new stadium, current stadium, stewards, kit man, atmosphere, home support, away support... Have we done the catering recently? That's crap generally.. there's got to be something else?
                      This.

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...o-3381350.aspx

Not sure how we've managed before without a "compression partner".

It just gets more and more exciting, doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                        Do you have a list of names of youngsters brought through by any chance?
                        At a guess he was there when Townsend, Caulker, Kane, Mason, Carroll, Livermore, Charlie Daniels and Alex Pritchard were there?

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                          Who's Paul Hall the under 23 coach?
                          I'm getting the impression you'd like to see the full staff list

http://www.qpr.co.uk/club/info/staff...-and-contacts/

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            At a guess he was there when Townsend, Caulker, Kane, Mason, Carroll, Livermore, Charlie Daniels and Alex Pritchard were there?
                            Trying to think of the name of that young foreign midfielder they shipped out on loan summer just gone

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              winning breeds confidence, but at this level it's not the be all and end all
                              That's handy then as we get hammered almost every week.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                                That's handy then as we get hammered almost every week.
                                Trying to remain positive about all things QPR ain't easy these days

Comment

Working...
                                X