QPR look at defender Alex Finney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR look at defender Alex Finney

QPR are giving a trial to former Bolton defender Alex Finney. The 20-year-old has been without a club since his Bolton contract was cancelled by mutual consent in August.He joined Wanderers from Leyton Orient in 2014 and made three first-team appearances, two of the coming in the league.

Read more: http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...n-wls-football

PLAYER DATA
    Place of birth: Huddersfield
    Height: 6'1"
    Nationality: England
    Position: Defence - Centre Back

Dumped by Bolton??

Comment

Bolton dumped loads of players as they were on verge of going bankrupt and went down so would not assume it's based on him being rubbish. No idea however if he is good or bad but let's not forget fans demanded more and more kids instead of seasoned pros. New direction for the club

Comment

You don't just not have a club for 3 months. So he'd rather wait for someone to pay him a wedge instead of ply his trade in non league, not for me
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

What has he been doing for 3 months and did no other club go in for him?

Comment

We have gone from one extreme to the other, While I agree with going for a more realistic approach this a bit of strange one if true 3 months with no club does not look or sound right.

Comment

Interesting that we're still looking at CB position!!!!! An area we appear well off in. Possibly movement out in Jan???

Comment

Parkinson told The Bolton News: "It was nothing to do with how the game went on Tuesday at all, it was just because we are limited to numbers with the embargo, we have got to make room to bring players in as we go along in this window.

"I didn't see Alex figuring as much as he would have liked this season.

"He had the option to go on loan to a Conference club but he wanted to sign for a league club.

"Now we have given him time between today and the end of the window. If he doesn't find a club he will still be a free agent.

"Both parties are happy with the decision."

Comment

It's a trial FFS ! anything to knock the club some of you lot just can't help yourselves , why bother calling yourselves QPR fans

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    It's a trial FFS ! anything to knock the club some of you lot just can't help yourselves , why bother calling yourselves QPR fans
                    Possibility of a mild over-reaction there?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Interesting that we're still looking at CB position!!!!! An area we appear well off in. Possibly movement out in Jan???
                      Caulker has been playing well enough to attract interest and it is only a trial after all which would take him into the January window. Seems clever contingency planning for once.
                      Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Or maybe just cover for the recent injuries to Hall and Lynch?

Comment

How many times have slipped up on a player we've been considered to have ignored ?
                          We're having a look at a young player can't be anything wrong in that can there ? What would be wrong is not having a look at any player that is available

Comment

Oh calm down dogs, like having another woman on board. Man up ffs you big tar t
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Oh calm down dogs, like having another woman on board. Man up ffs you big tar t
                              Lol yeah you're right no point in looking at free agents

Comment

Working...
                              X