Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JFH: side is 'jogging' as he plans to build on Sheff Wed defeat + more quotes today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
    That is not the point. It is more how we got beat. From the fans who travelled to Wednesday the main comment was that once we went down, the manager had no idea how to change things and it just went downhill from then.
    That is the general go to point for most QPR fans when we lose. I'll predict we will hear that after every defeat or draw even.

Never hear that the opposition were just better than us do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      Hasselbaink said:

"We should have been more cute - and we must get better at that. But I'm happy with the performance and the boys did the well.

We are trying to get toward the top of the table (where Sheff Wed are) - and yes there is a difference. They have the squad they had last year. If you look at the Sheffield players that play today - all but one of them were in the play-of final and that gives you continuity.

Today was a big test - and we did well. That's our aim to be up there. First we have to walk, then run and then sprint - and at the moment we are at the jogging stage."

Read more: http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...ging-12065055?
      Have to agree with all of this.

Comment

Originally posted by GARO1967 View Post
        When the manager thinks we have started to run let me know otherwise wont bother wasting 3 tickets and travel to an away game, Warnock has got his players to "Run: in two weeks and whilst i understand the development of the team takes time JFH has had 8 months and the team are still playing crap football
        Spot on ,,,, I think crawling is more apt ,, and yes you're quite right to compare it to what NW is doing ,,,

I cannot understand why there are so many posters on here stating that they would rather have JFH as their manager ,,,,,WHY

And don't give me all this crap that NW is not the future etc etc - who says he's not

Of course in JFH we trust - yeah rite

Comment

Well further to the above - yes we now know he's not our future unfortunately as Cardiff have snared him ,,,

In JFH we trust

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            Hasselbaink said:

"We should have been more cute - and we must get better at that. But I'm happy with the performance and the boys did the well.

We are trying to get toward the top of the table (where Sheff Wed are) - and yes there is a difference. They have the squad they had last year. If you look at the Sheffield players that play today - all but one of them were in the play-of final and that gives you continuity.

Today was a big test - and we did well. That's our aim to be up there. First we have to walk, then run and then sprint - and at the moment we are at the jogging stage."

Read more: http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...ging-12065055?

Oh the irony.

So JFH claims to appreciate the virtues of having a regular, settled, starting eleven.

Yet we have seen no evidence of him trying to keep a regular team in all the time he has been here.
            Except for Henry and Captain fantastic Nervous Ned.

JFH would have difficulty fielding a regular 11 from a squad of 13.

The waffle this man spouts is truly endless.

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
              Spot on ,,,, I think crawling is more apt ,, and yes you're quite right to compare it to what NW is doing ,,,

I cannot understand why there are so many posters on here stating that they would rather have JFH as their manager ,,,,,WHY

And don't give me all this crap that NW is not the future etc etc - who says he's not

Of course in JFH we trust - yeah rite
              1Cardiff were in a false position and are mainly all seasoned pros Warnock added 2 more seasoned pros when he took over and he's hit the ground running that's what he does he's a good manager .
              But JFH has been given a different route to take the club young players players brought by the score I don't know if this would be his choice or not I also don't know if he will be able to turn this group of players into the team for the future , but I do know he is the one holding the end of the stick that's been dipped into the brown stuff while others are sitting flack free in a nice clean office , imo we have taken on to much by going to far down the road of buying too many for the future at the expense of today's squad , success just can't be guaranteed which ever policy a club has young or older players or both

Comment

The players may be jogging but the clueless manager is treading water.
                Last edited by norfolk ranger; 25-10-2016, 11:42 AM.

Comment

All this nonsense that JFHs hands are tied blah blah blah makes me laugh.

Our squad might not be on par with the likes of Newcastle and Norwich but he's the one that sets the team up, he's the one who decides we will have a negative cautious approach, he's the one that would rather put a CM on the right or left hand side and leave 2 wingers on the bench.

This approach from JFH isn't exactly setting the championship alight, we are winning 1 week and losing the next so supporters as well as being bored sh it less watching the games are now becoming fed up and disillusioned

That's why certain posters are coming across as miserable.

We all want a winning Rangers team, simple.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    Everything there is correct. .
                    That is an entirely subjective statement, as was JFH's. It's just more spin. It's what managers do when they talk to the media. That, by the way, is not a subjective statement: ask anyone working in the field. I could have written it for him.

I could be you.....

My own subjective statement on the matter is that Wednesday are not anywhere near bottom half of EPL standard.

Comment

And remember we are where we're at currently with parachute payments ,,,,

god forbid when that runs out !!

Comment

Some might think our future finances are safe in Hoos hands

Comment

Bang right and when that's gone and JFH might be gone in December then posters might see whose to blame

Comment

Christ yeah, we might be signing players on the cheap and bang average in the Championship....!

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              1Cardiff were in a false position and are mainly all seasoned pros Warnock added 2 more seasoned pros when he took over and he's hit the ground running that's what he does he's a good manager .
                              But JFH has been given a different route to take the club young players players brought by the score I don't know if this would be his choice or not I also don't know if he will be able to turn this group of players into the team for the future , but I do know he is the one holding the end of the stick that's been dipped into the brown stuff while others are sitting flack free in a nice clean office , imo we have taken on to much by going to far down the road of buying too many for the future at the expense of today's squad , success just can't be guaranteed which ever policy a club has young or older players or both

Comment

Cardiff were in a "false position", I think the phrase rhymes with "clucking bell".....you can justify anything it seems

Comment

Working...
                                X