Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Competition: Win a pair of tickets to QPR v Brentford (Winner: corbray )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers for the tickets myu and the site, much appreciated!

I have a season ticket in MU block that'll be spare for the game, I'll be taking my only qpr supporting mate to the game coz he hasn't been to a game in years and obviously won't be using it.

How can I allow someone else to use my season ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
      Cheers for the tickets myu and the site, much appreciated!

I have a season ticket in MU block that'll be spare for the game, I'll be taking my only qpr supporting mate to the game coz he hasn't been to a game in years and obviously won't be using it.

How can I allow someone else to use my season ticket?
      Furlong sounded gutted to miss out. You could always PM him mate.

Comment

Yeah i'll do that

Comment

Yeah i'll do that
          I'm going to PM you with an email address at box office, hopefully he'll be able to sort that out for you.

Just let him know you won the tickets on here, but you already have a ST. You'd like to allow another member to use your ticket.

Comment

I don't know how you can allow someone else to use your season ticket though, apart from posting it which I wouldn't advise. I'm sure the club could advise on that, or perhaps someone here.

Comment

Congrats Corbray
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

ok so my season ticket is still free for friday if anyone wants to use it?

Comment

ok so my season ticket is still free for friday if anyone wants to use it?
                  Did you email the club, they should reply back in the morning at some point.

Comment

Yeah i emailed them this morning about my ticket being used by someone else so hopefully they'll get back to me today

Comment

Working...
                    X