No announcement yet.

Have a look at loftforwords sandro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

imo we pay him prob the biggest wedge at the club so why not bloody play him more often.More games he gets he either becomes a asset or gets himself in the window more and off the wage bill.pointless just letting him rot in the stiffs
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      pointless just letting him rot in the stiffs
      He womt even be doing that anymore after strangling a kid and getting sent off.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
        R's reduced to ten men in Under-23s defeat ...
        Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...lkMgBoGyrcz.99
        Another "day to forget"

Comment

ffs it was v millwall,should get a obe or a crime stoppers reward or summin

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
            ffs it was v millwall,should get a obe or a crime stoppers reward or summin
            Totally agree ha ha.
            But hes banned now and we cant prevent that.

Comment

still we got henry so all is well

Comment

Leigh is right, Sandro should start every game. He might be less dedicated than henry but you just have to play your best players and he would be 1 of the 1st names on the team sheet with half a brain. My spurs mate said he finds it highly amusing that we drop champion league players for workaholics
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Leigh is right, Sandro should start every game. He might be less dedicated than henry but you just have to play your best players and he would be 1 of the 1st names on the team sheet with half a brain. My spurs mate said he finds it highly amusing that we drop champion league players for workaholics
                  Sandro isn't as good anymore as he used to be and that's because of his work ethic and injuries. You can't build a philosophy of hard work and then replace the hard workers with someone who doesn't care. That's gonna create more issues.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    Sandro isn't as good anymore as he used to be and that's because of his work ethic and injuries. You can't build a philosophy of hard work and then replace the hard workers with someone who doesn't care. That's gonna create more issues.
                    Yes but for success you need a balance so that consists of workhorses and class Luxury's. We had the balance with adel but we either go all one way or the other
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      Yes but for success you need a balance so that consists of workhorses and class Luxury's. We had the balance with adel but we either go all one way or the other
                      Adel still put in the work to do his job. He was an attacking player who attacked, Sandro is a defensive player who hasn't defended properly in recent times. You shouldn't have a luxury defensive player, your defensive players should be hardworking, not luxury.
                      Last edited by nasser95; 25-10-2016, 11:42 PM.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

He probably needed a holiday.

Comment

Working...
                        X