Have a look at loftforwords sandro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a look at loftforwords sandro

Take a look at the f###ing fool on the thread titled our lord and saviour the ask yourself if you want this clown anywhere near the club never mind the first team

Nothing wrong with Sandro. Works hard, decent player. Not sure why everyone hates him. I just see him as someone who wants to play football. Seems to be popular with the rest of the players too.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

R's reduced to ten men in Under-23s defeat ...
      Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...lkMgBoGyrcz.99

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
        Nothing wrong with Sandro. Works hard, decent player. Not sure why everyone hates him. I just see him as someone who wants to play football. Seems to be popular with the rest of the players too.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
          R's reduced to ten men in Under-23s defeat ...
          Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...lkMgBoGyrcz.99
          With or without him on the pitch we'd be playing with 10 men in the second half anyway
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            With or without him on the pitch we'd be playing with 10 men in the second half anyway
            Like we played last Saturday with Gladwin etc.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
              If you believe what's said then there's nothing wrong with him setting about an 18 year old is there

Comment

Like we played last Saturday with Gladwin etc.
                I agree, I don't think gladwin is particularly good at all.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  If you believe what's said then there's nothing wrong with him setting about an 18 year old is there
                  Depends on the situation. I heard he reacted to the kid going in late on him and the 2 had been at it throughout the game.

Comment

Yeh no-one has ever been sent off before in a reserve game, only Sandro. And the 27year old Brazillian international has a string of on field mishaps that have led to floods of red cards throughout his career.

Glad everyone for the full facts of the story before getting the pitchforks out. Henry is a far better option anyway.

BURN THE #######!!

Comment

Quite a strong team hammered !!

Comment

This Sandro talk is masking the more important question of why an under 23 team featuring senior starters is getting hammered like this. Looking at the last few games they seem to be conceding bucket loads of goals. There's surely enough quality there not be hammered by all comers on a regular basis.

Comment

Originally posted by Chiswick Rs View Post
                          This Sandro talk is masking the more important question of why an under 23 team featuring senior starters is getting hammered like this. Looking at the last few games they seem to be conceding bucket loads of goals. There's surely enough quality there not be hammered by all comers on a regular basis.
                          Ex Bolton superkid on trial as CB?
                          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by Chiswick Rs View Post
                            I may be wrong but hasn't Millwall always had a good youth scheme?

Comment

I may be wrong but hasn't Millwall always had a good youth scheme?
                              Yeah their youth over the years have terrorised several teams

Seriously Jmel, they have produced a few decent youngsters and have something established down at the Den, for a small club they do quite well
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                              X