• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Palace FFS. I hope we gave them a good shoeing

Comment

Originally posted by luca View Post
      I'd rather win on the pitch...
      We are in a different league than Palace.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
        well we are currently waiting on the results of 18 of our fans who are going to the old bailey,they had a fight after the charlton away fans in central london would u believe it they thought they were fighting charlton but it turned out to be leyton orient
        so far 5 qpr have pleaded guilty,but the police are still trying to piece together cctv evidence,the pub got trashed and one leyton orient fan has
        damaged his eye socket
        qpr seem to have put there hands to this ,but im expecting terrible problems at qpr v brentford,the bees fans are comming in great numbers and last season caused problems at the queen vic so thats about it

They'll do nothing as usual just like they did nothing at both games last season. We'll be in great numbers too and ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
          They'll do nothing as usual just like they did nothing at both games last season. We'll be in great numbers too and ready.
          Won't need to be in great numbers mate, last year about 20 spotty oiks walked past the Askew arms like Danny Dyer wannabe's and were laughed at, they got to the Conningham Arms where the doorman told them to do one if they knew what was good for them, and they obliged like good little boys

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
            We are in a different league than Palace.
            Yeah excactly, they are doing better than us! That is what annoys me!

Comment

i don't like palace , i nothing club from boring croydon

Comment

Working...
              X