Few fisticuffs on the train home from Sheffield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few fisticuffs on the train home from Sheffield

Loads of Palace got on at Leicester on the way home from Sheffield all singing and nothing more then we do on away trips I suppose and all ws fine until about five of them got all mouthy about QPR and even more so when they were at first ignored and then a few fists went flying

Train crew no where to be seen at that point but it soon calmed down when some of their other lads to their credit told them they were bang out of order as in total they well outnumbered QPR fans and it soon calmed down

Plenty of Police waiting at St Pancras though

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
    Loads of Palace got on at Leicester on the way home from Sheffield all singing and nothing more then we do on away trips I suppose and all ws fine until about five of them got all mouthy about QPR and even more so when they were at first ignored and then a few fists went flying

Train crew no where to be seen at that point but it soon calmed down when some of their other lads to their credit told them they were bang out of order as in total they well outnumbered QPR fans and it soon calmed down

Plenty of Police waiting at St Pancras though
    Did we win the fisticuffs ?

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
      No one wins.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
        QPR fans pressed them high back up the carriage but we lacked any real imagination so couldn't make the breakthrough. Ended up sitting too deep into our seats and got punished.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
          QPR fans pressed them high back up the carriage but we lacked any real imagination so couldn't make the breakthrough. Ended up sitting too deep into our chairs and got punished.
          😂😂😂😂

Comment

QPR fans pressed them high back up the carriage but we lacked any real imagination so couldn't make the breakthrough. Ended up sitting too deep into our chairs and got punished.
            This made me 'LOL', nice work!

Comment

QPR fans pressed them high back up the carriage but we lacked any real imagination so couldn't make the breakthrough. Ended up sitting too deep into our seats and got punished.
              Tickled me
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Amazing!!!

Comment

Brilliant
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

well we are currently waiting on the results of 18 of our fans who are going to the old bailey,they had a fight after the charlton away fans in central london would u believe it they thought they were fighting charlton but it turned out to be leyton orient
                    so far 5 qpr have pleaded guilty,but the police are still trying to piece together cctv evidence,the pub got trashed and one leyton orient fan has
                    damaged his eye socket
                    qpr seem to have put there hands to this ,but im expecting terrible problems at qpr v brentford,the bees fans are comming in great numbers and last season caused problems at the queen vic so thats about it
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                      well we are currently waiting on the results of 18 of our fans who are going to the old bailey,they had a fight after the charlton away fans in central london would u believe it they thought they were fighting charlton but it turned out to be leyton orient
                      so far 5 qpr have pleaded guilty,but the police are still trying to piece together cctv evidence,the pub got trashed and one leyton orient fan has
                      damaged his eye socket
                      qpr seem to have put there hands to this ,but im expecting terrible problems at qpr v brentford,the bees fans are comming in great numbers and last season caused problems at the queen vic so thats about it
                      Brentford will do nothing ted, i heard they got chased all round chiswick last season. my mate works on the grocery stall and saw a whole load of linfords running like the wind back towards brentford haha

Comment

Best post ever.
                        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Nice one Brian, made me chuckle
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Hate palace hope Rangers fans done their duty and chinned every palace fan who wanted it

Comment

I'd rather win on the pitch...

Comment

Working...
                              X