No announcement yet.

Seb Polter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polter should not be near the starting XI if we are serious about pushing up the league. I'm hoping we are looking at other options in the January window.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      Polter should not be near the starting XI if we are serious about pushing up the league. I'm hoping we are looking at other options in the January window.
      We have our other option... Sylla.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Kevin, Polter started the season leading our line and did so in pre season. Only since Sylla came in has it been a rotational system.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          I make that one credible striker. The only other one on our books meanwhile plies his trade elsewhere, another great idea from the mastermind.

Comment

i hope ramsey is god is reading this thread.

obviously, it would have been nice for polter to bang in a shed load but i knew from last season that he is pony.

will never get double figures over the course of a season.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
              He's worth six to seven penalties a season. The geezer nows how to draw a foul in the box.
              If were going to rely on penalties were ####ed,believe me polter is not the answer we need a tried and tested striker and send polter out to a div 2 side because that's where he belongs,he might be a nice guy but nice guys are not what we need

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
                Legend.
                Anything but. A vastly overused term these days. You could probably count genuine all-time QPR legends on two hands.

Polter was useless yesterday when he came on. Did absolutely nothing except give needless fouls away.

Comment

Agreed Stanley. Polter is our current laugh at because he is so bad player. Watching him at times is the most entertaining part of some games.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    I mean get rid of Polter and get in a decent Championship striker

Comment

Love Polter for his effort and the fact that he clearly cares. He's not the answer though.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Recon Jimmy will start with Polter against Brentford with Henry coming back in. Hope not but can see him reverting back to safety first mode!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          Love Polter for his effort and the fact that he clearly cares. He's not the answer though.
                          I'm the same. I think he is a great bloke BUT he is a comedy cult zero (IMO) and we have to shift and replace with someone who can make a proper impact if we want to be contenders in this league.

Comment

We don't exactly play to his strengths tbf. He fights tooth and nail for everything feeding off scraps in most games. Sylla will have the same issue with extended game time.

Comment

Working...
                            X