Seb Polter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seb Polter

Last season Polter scored quite regularly. This season he has been far from impressive. Why is this? Did he get better service last season?

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
    Last season Polter scored quite regularly. This season he has been far from impressive. Why is this? Did he get better service last season?
    I think he did with Phillips but also he did go thru long periods without scoring. He actually only scored 6 last season in 24 games. He has scored 3 so far this season, unsure how many matches he played.

Comment

Actually not impressed with him last year, think he has been a little more impressive this term
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Legend.

Comment

Lets not beat about the bush the guys #### full stop and if we don't bring a decent striker in the January window we will finish mid table or below

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
            He's very average, was last year as well

Comment

He is a tryer, an ungifted one. One million quid? really?

Last edited by acricketer; 23-10-2016, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Like I said last season. You will NOT get promoted with a Seb Polter leading your line.

Doesn't score enough, doesn't set up enough, doesn't go on scoring runs, very limited natural ability, all round bang average player. I have warmed to him as he's a great guy, very enthusiastic, but I reiterate, he's not the answer.

Comment

he does his best , so i would never give him any agg ,unfortunately hes an average player in a very average side
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

The shamefully thing is our management team thought he was good enough to lead our line. Only Onuhua has a first touch to match him.

Comment

There is a place for him in the squad and the team depending on the game and how a game is going. If he got ten to twelve goals a Season I would be chuffed and think that would be decent return from him

We were spoilt for three years with Austin scoring freely but strikers like him are few and far between fellas the days of us having 25goals a season from one front man are gone we got find a way currently of sharing the goals around the team that's why mass needs to start chipping in as does Chery and rest of midfield

Comment

He's worth six to seven penalties a season. The geezer nows how to draw a foul in the box.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                          The shamefully thing is our management team thought he was good enough to lead our line. Only Onuhua has a first touch to match him.
                          I dont understand this post or how anything is shameful.
                          Hes our substitute striker.
                          Sylla leads our line.

Comment

I thought he was cracking in his first couple of games, definitely gone off the boil
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                              I thought he was cracking in his first couple of games, definitely gone off the boil
                              100%, he still puts in the effort that he did, but the difference was that in the first couple of games, his movement was very central. He'd know to stay in the middle and just press there. Now he's going wide and trying to bring it down out wide.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X