How poor is the league?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    They're a funny old side Preston, never pull up any trees but they do pull off some upsets. Tough side to play against, they always look solid against us anyway!
    Always thought they were well organised when I've seen them in the past couple of seasons. Grayson is a decent manager too.

Comment

The league's very weak, more of an endurance test than anything. A bit of quality from 3 or 4 solid players is all it takes.

Comment

Originally posted by FACTS View Post
        The league's very weak, more of an endurance test than anything. A bit of quality from 3 or 4 solid players is all it takes.
        So true that. A few goals from Mass and Chery etc and we would be a lot higher in the table. Only takes a quality player to play well to win a lot of the close games in this division.

Comment

I haven't renewed for the last two seasons just can't take watching twenty odd games of drossball I don't think standard of the championship is worse than normal just we think we are better, there are a lot clubs playing absolute shlt football but happy to be in this div mid table with the odd win here and there , but we are not and rightly so we always should be a good championship club , but even our fans that are in denial know it deep down that the board are happy to serve up Dross at While claiming to be restructuring the club at the fans expense

SORRY LADS THIS WAS MEANT FOR HOW POOR IS THIS LEAGUE THREARD

To whom it may concern thank you
          Last edited by dogsrrs; 26-10-2016, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Lot of cagey games between teams that are at an even par makes for dull watching.

Standard is probably about the same as it always has been.

Comment

Working...
            X