Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
    do u want us to win ? ,
    Of course I want us to win, I'm a Rangers fan.
    I've also seen us produce some crap over the years and this season there has been more than most.
    As for beating anyone at home on our day, it's just a pity we've only had two 'days'

I just can't see us getting anything out of November, but apparently my opinion isn't as valid as others.

Comment

Originally posted by Pal View Post
      I've also seen us produce some crap over the years and this season there has been more than most.
      As for beating anyone at home on our day, it's just a pity we've only had two 'days'

I just can't see us getting anything out of November, but apparently my opinion isn't as valid as others.

Of course it is Pal, it just seems a tad negative after a run of relative success for us. You may well be right but I sincerely hope you are not
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

To be honest, the happy clappers use that a lot mate. Either you're not rangers or you want them to lose.

Comment

I think most neutral observers would agree there's no question that we've ridden our luck recently and long may it continue.

What bothers me and presumably Pal is that space seems to be opening up for the opposition when we're defending. We can end up way too narrow on the back foot especially when theres some width in and around our box. It stems from us being sat too deep, so their MFs can join in the fun without being picked up. Seen it again and again.

The fact that it takes so long for JFH to pick up on things is worrying imo. But if he has luck on his side.......

Comment

Hoping Pal is ok as gone to ground #prayforpal

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
              I think most neutral observers would agree there's no question that we've ridden our luck recently and long may it continue.

What bothers me and presumably Pal is that space seems to be opening up for the opposition when we're defending. We can end up way too narrow on the back foot especially when theres some width in and around our box. It stems from us being sat too deep, so their MFs can join in the fun without being picked up. Seen it again and again.

The fact that it takes so long for JFH to pick up on things is worrying imo. But if he has luck on his side.......
              But we aren't sat too deep, we're one of the few teams that spends most of the time in the opposition half, it's why Smithies has been able to play a sweeper role in recent matches. This idea that we play so deep is unfounded. The narrowness is very true, but not the idea that we play deep.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Nothing wrong with having an opinion...but when you say based on form we will struggle to get a point, when despite performances our form result-wise is good at the moment, you kind of set yourself up for stick.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Same stick as anyone would get doing a thread saying 'Maximum points in November.'.

Comment

Oh and only Brighton have got a better unbeaten recent run than us in the division, so i really cant see the reasoning for the no points in november fears.

Comment

His one saving grace was adding a question mark to the thread title

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Same stick as anyone would get doing a thread saying 'Maximum points in November.'.
                        Tw@t

Worth the points

Comment

well i think that,we are now comming into a rich vein of form,confidence is sky high,no point in being negative a win against she wed tommorow is on the cards,the least we can get is a draw so lets be a bit more confident,our defence has finnally came together we are a tough act to break down and thats when we get these breaks that washing cilla and poulter can exploit
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

I'm not sure about nil points but not sure I see too many from the last 2 in November and that leaves our favorite team to play on our travels, forest.....

Comment

The HC crowd really gave the OP a kicking for his opinion. Nul points in November is a distinct possibility. Silver lining is that this run of games coincides with Jimmy Fraud Hasselhoof's contract renewal.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                                The HC crowd really gave the OP a kicking for his opinion. Nul points in November is a distinct possibility. Silver lining is that this run of games coincides with Jimmy Fraud Hasselhoof's contract renewal.
                                It was the timing of the OP. We all know about hindsight.

Comment

Working...
                                X