No points in November?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    Good grief man, we are unbeaten in 5 games and 1 point off the playoffs.
    I share the fact that we could and should have another manager who will play nice attacking football but christ, you picked the wrong time to throw up this thread.

Your going to get pelters for this and tbh you deserve it.
    Good luck pal.
    Even I agree with the timing and negative nature of this thread,and don't see why we can't pick up a few points from these fixtures.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
      Yeah we need loads more new players and sacking a manager if he didn't win in 3 games. It sounds like you are thinking we are Real Madrid or Barcelona. How about accepting we are actually doing ok. Last season with Austin Phillips Fer Hoilett Faurlin Hill and all these so called better players we were actually worse off this time last season points wise. Yeah we may be a bit dull to watch but JFH is doing a good job and shouldn't have to listen to fools who think anytime we lose or have a bad performance should be sacked and replaced with Warnock (who whilst good in the championship would be beyond useless in the premiership (3 times in it, 3 failures)). Our wage bill is drastically reduced, we are bringing thru youth players for the first time in forever and we are still doing better than last year. Apparently nothing good to talk about or positivity because sometimes we play badly. Suck it up because the truth is every team does. The board thankfully aren't morons like some and wont sack him based on a few results. We finally have a decent club and I for one am pleased.
      No we weren't.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
        No we weren't.
        We're exactly the same on points as we were at this point last season but last season we scored and conceded more. We also had a much bigger disparity on home and away points last season. 7 away points, 12 home points.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Pal View Post
          Sorry my mistake
          We are bang in championship winning form.
          An average win against City
          A lucky draw against the fakes
          The luckiest of all wins after being outplayed by Fulham
          A draw against a poor Birmingham side on the day
          And lets not forget that not many teams will come away from the Pirelli stadium with a point!

When we win all three games in Novemeber then come back and dig me out all you want, I won't care, but if people think we'll make the top two or the play offs as we are playing at the moment they are deluding themselves.
          ??????

If you haven't been drinking and you're stone cold sober I suggest u get on the beer asap. Bizarre post.

Comment

if people think we'll make the top two or the play offs as we are playing at the moment they are deluding themselves.
            I'm actually in agreement with you on this as I think there are a number of people thinking we can run before we can walk. However, I just cannot believe that we won't get ANY points, especially when you have an average Forest and goal shy Ipswich in the mix.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
              No we weren't.
              Sorry equal if you include same number of games, then we went on a run of 4 games getting just one point from match day 14-17. Now I expect us to be better off this year rather than last, after match day 17. But even if we did lose 3 of next 4 and draw one, we would still be exactly the same on much lower wages, that is progress and moving forward.

Comment

Doom and gloom brigade still out in force I see. 5 points from 9 at least IMO.
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Fella's surely on a wind up.

Pinch of salt.

Comment

9 points from last 5 games = no points in November
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I reckon we will have a swap around now. Lose away but win at home.

Comment

It's impossible to say how many points we will get. We don't know which team will turn up for the club and all the other clubs are equally inconsistent.

I assume there is a an international break during that time so Luongo will be missing from at least one game.
                        Last edited by jmelanie; 21-10-2016, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Completely over the top OP! We will get a point.

Comment

The people who moan about our football. The draws fair enough but we aren't going to beat teams in and around the play offs 3-0 etc. Did we get more points for beating Leeds than we did for winning on Tuesday? No. 3 points is 3 points at the end of the day. There are no bonus points for pretty passes
                            i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Our away form is top 4

Comment

Sorry my mistake
                                We are bang in championship winning form.
                                An average win against City
                                A lucky draw against the fakes
                                The luckiest of all wins after being outplayed by Fulham
                                A draw against a poor Birmingham side on the day
                                And lets not forget that not many teams will come away from the Pirelli stadium with a point!

When we win all three games in Novemeber then come back and dig me out all you want, I won't care, but if people think we'll make the top two or the play offs as we are playing at the moment they are deluding themselves.
                                do u want us to win ? , we can beat anyone at home on our day and nick a point away here and there

Comment

Working...
                                X