• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No points in November?

Nottm Forest V QPR Sat 5 Nov
    QPR V Norwich Sat 19 Nov
    Ipswich V QPR Sat 26 Nov

Just can't see us getting much out of these given our current form.

If we don't win a point in November, then JFH must surely be looking over his shoulder.
    If the board decide it's time for the Spanish archer, that would give us time to get someone in and settled and the January window to make his mark.

Originally posted by Pal View Post
    QPR V Norwich Sat 19 Nov
    Ipswich V QPR Sat 26 Nov

If we don't win a point in November, then JFH must surely be looking over his shoulder.
    If the board decide it's time for the Spanish archer, that would give us time to get someone in and settled and the January window to make his mark.
    Good grief man, we are unbeaten in 5 games and 1 point off the playoffs.
    I share the fact that we could and should have another manager who will play nice attacking football but christ, you picked the wrong time to throw up this thread.

Your going to get pelters for this and tbh you deserve it.
    Good luck pal.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

"Current form" being unbeaten in 5, and 2 wins from our last 3.

Yeah, good post
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Surely this is a joke yeah?

Comment

Only 3 games in 1 month. Lazy gits. With our new found attacking team, I reckon 4 points from those games.

Comment

Maybe this is the year we finally win away at Forest?

Comment

Sorry my mistake
              We are bang in championship winning form.
              An average win against City
              A lucky draw against the fakes
              The luckiest of all wins after being outplayed by Fulham
              A draw against a poor Birmingham side on the day
              And lets not forget that not many teams will come away from the Pirelli stadium with a point!

When we win all three games in Novemeber then come back and dig me out all you want, I won't care, but if people think we'll make the top two or the play offs as we are playing at the moment they are deluding themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                Good grief man, we are unbeaten in 5 games and 1 point off the playoffs.
                I share the fact that we could and should have another manager who will play nice attacking football but christ, you picked the wrong time to throw up this thread.

Your going to get pelters for this and tbh you deserve it.
                Good luck pal.
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Sorry my mistake
                  And lets not forget that not many teams will come away from the Pirelli stadium with a point!

When we win all three games in Novemeber then come back and dig me out all you want, I won't care, but if people think we'll make the top two or the play offs as we are playing at the moment they are deluding themselves.
                  Who says that ?

Comment

QPR V Norwich Sat 19 Nov
                    Ipswich V QPR Sat 26 Nov

Yeah we need loads more new players and sacking a manager if he didn't win in 3 games. It sounds like you are thinking we are Real Madrid or Barcelona. How about accepting we are actually doing ok. Last season with Austin Phillips Fer Hoilett Faurlin Hill and all these so called better players we were actually worse off this time last season points wise. Yeah we may be a bit dull to watch but JFH is doing a good job and shouldn't have to listen to fools who think anytime we lose or have a bad performance should be sacked and replaced with Warnock (who whilst good in the championship would be beyond useless in the premiership (3 times in it, 3 failures)). Our wage bill is drastically reduced, we are bringing thru youth players for the first time in forever and we are still doing better than last year. Apparently nothing good to talk about or positivity because sometimes we play badly. Suck it up because the truth is every team does. The board thankfully aren't morons like some and wont sack him based on a few results. We finally have a decent club and I for one am pleased.

Comment

Sorry my mistake

To be fair we are not the ones saying we will do that. You opened the thread saying we will not get much and our current form is actually ok.
                      Nailed on WUM.

Comment

Why not sack him tonight and save a bit of time?

Funny old game, football. You never know, he could be the only Rangers manager to get a win at Forest in 126 years.

Comment

Shocking first post Pal followed up by equally bad second mate. Time to put handbrake on and go in reverse

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Shocking first post Pal followed up by equally bad second mate. Time to put handbrake on and go in reverse

Comment

I get what he means about performances, some have been pathetic. It is a results business and I guess if we do lose the 3, then vultures will be back out circuling. I think those fixtures are winnable if we turn up, question is will we? We've got to want jfh to succeed for the sake of our club
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X