Away form compared to home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    I think it's playing style Stan - JFH's style seems to be very defensively based with a lot of work seemingly focused on when we do not have the ball, which is perfect for away matches.

At home when teams can tend to sit off, we've found it hard having to be the aggressor with the ball, taking the game to other teams.

I'm hoping in the coming months that JFH focuses his training sessions more on what we do when we have the ball.

Let's not bring us fans into the equation here, don't think support from us at home has anything to do with it at all - Atmosphere was awful the other night and we played some really good stuff.
    I thought that considering it was only 12k, it was surprisingly decent atmosphere, made better by the fact that the Bristol fans were god awful. Newcastle on the other hand, stark difference, away fans were so much louder than us, it was embarrassing to be honest, from start to finish. Not to say the football deserved any better, but from the first minute, we were second best on noise terms. Makes a hell of a difference.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      I thought that considering it was only 12k, it was surprisingly decent atmosphere, made better by the fact that the Bristol fans were god awful. Newcastle on the other hand, stark difference, away fans were so much louder than us, it was embarrassing to be honest, from start to finish. Not to say the football deserved any better, but from the first minute, we were second best on noise terms. Makes a hell of a difference.
      Apart from a couple of come on U R's when we got corners it was an absolute morgue again.

Comment

Working...
      X