No announcement yet.

S*#t Performances so far by us,But..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its not the win, its the fact we are one point (now two points) away from the play offs and we are by far the worst team in the whole division with the worst manager in the entire football league. Thats why

And God forbid we win saturday eh, ill pray we get hammered for you man.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Just curious, this whole luck thing is really interesting to me. Are you talking about the fact that our keeper has had to make a few more saves than most would?
      Nope. Although he's done brilliantly, I think if you reviewed all events in our half of the field since we kicked off vs FFC, you would conclude that either we have been extremely fortunate or that for some mysterious reason the opposition has been rendered incompetent almost every time they've got within sniffing distance, totally unaccompanied by the normal distraction of having a defender up em.

Whatever it is, don't knock it. It's a priceless commodity and long may it continue.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Its not the win, its the fact we are one point (now two points) away from the play offs and we are by far the worst team in the whole division with the worst manager in the entire football league. Thats why

And God forbid we win saturday eh, ill pray we get hammered for you man.
        All sarcasm in you thinking I want us to lose every week and hate JFH aside, lets be realistic.

I'd love us to win every game and get auto promotion in an ideal world and be in the Prem, but it's not gonna happen. Save this post if you want for the end of the season, but it will not happen this season. I've seen enough this season to see that it isn't, and IMO we don't need to and aren't ready to go up.

This is a building process and we're far too inconsistent still to be a promotion challenging side.

Comment

Such an open division.

Wonder who will get the four spots behind Newcastle and Norwich.

Think Brighton and Brum are a shoo in. Leaves two up for grabs imo.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            All sarcasm in you thinking I want us to lose every week and hate JFH aside, lets be realistic.

I'd love us to win every game and get auto promotion in an ideal world and be in the Prem, but it's not gonna happen. Save this post if you want for the end of the season, but it will not happen this season. I've seen enough this season to see that it isn't, and IMO we don't need to and aren't ready to go up.

This is a building process and we're far too inconsistent still to be a promotion challenging side.
            You typed the words 'god forbid we win'.
            I take that to mean you really dont want us to win so you can carry on being ecstatic in your agenda.

Comment

You sad god forbid we win.
              What does this even mean?

Comment

What does this even mean?
                Dont know, where did you get that from, i cant see that anywhere.
                Oh and your farking avatar gets right on my ####. Seeing a Chelsea shirt every time you post your bile towards the club is rather apt though.

Comment

Dont know, where did you get that from, i cant see that anywhere.
                  Oh and your farking avatar gets right on my ####. Seeing a Chelsea shirt every time you post your bile towards the club is rather apt though.
                  Not sure what my avatar has to do with anything but oooookkk - To be honest I have no idea what you are going on about?

It's not 'bile' Kevin, if you follow my posts that closely you'll see I give more than enough credit where it's due. I just tend to look deeper than a league position and a win. Maybe I have higher standards in performance than you?

Comment

Fair enough. Peas.

Oh and Its a Chelsea top mate. Like the cross to a vampire.

Comment

Fair enough. Peas.

Oh and Its a Chelsea top mate. Like the cross to a vampire.
                      Well, unfortunately our manager did play for them. If I was you, I'd also look at the avatar in whole and see the jest in it.
                      Don't take it too seriously though.

Comment

Amazing what a win at home does to some people's aspirations isn't it... God forbid we win on Saturday, they'll be talk of automatic promotion again...
                        Imagine going six unbeaten what will you do with yourself

Comment

Plenty of clubs don't play the greatest football yet scrap wins. We will get a period of good form I am sure. I don't get what this desperation to never get excited about us and always be pessimistic. JFH may be doing an alright job and it seems for some that won't be ok because Jesus isnt in charge. Lots here say the moment we win, we praise and talk of auto promotion, what about all the ones that the moment we lose one game we talk of relegation and sack.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Imagine going six unbeaten what will you do with yourself
                            As always, point totally missed by a select few I see.
                            But in all honesty, I'll probably get smashed in Sheffield whilst keeping my feet grounded, knowing we aren't going to win the league.

Comment

As always, point totally missed by a select few I see.
                              But in all honesty, I'll probably get smashed in Sheffield whilst keeping my feet grounded, knowing we aren't going to win the league.
                              Agree we won't win the league doubt we will make playoffs but equally we won't drop as so many are predicting

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Agree we won't win the league doubt we will make playoffs but equally we won't drop as so many are predicting
                                It's easy for fans to see either or when you're a mid-table side.

Some fans are more critical than others.

Comment

Working...
                                X