• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S*#t Performances so far by us,But..

2 points away from 6th Place
    9 points away from 1st Place
    33 games left.

Considering how sh*t we have been, it's not a bad position to be in.

We're all upbeat after our Bristol win dogs, wait until 3 this Saturday . No doubt Jimmy will have unsettled us again.
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I assume if we pull off a win on saturday, it'll no doubt be because the players threw caution to the wind and ignored their foolish leader Jimmeh and that blabbering fool #LesOut
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        I assume if we pull off a win on saturday, it'll no doubt be because the players threw caution to the wind and ignored their foolish leader Jimmeh and that blabbering fool #LesOut
        Nasser we all want Rangers to be successful fella, the reason so many are downbeat at the minute rather than ####-a-hoop at the whole situation like yourself and 1 or 2 others on here is people have been bored to the gonads at what they have seen.

Tuesday's result was a really good result against a decent Bristol City side and for me if we go to Sheff Weds and get a draw il be more than satisfied, but it's not just the "usual moaners" on here that are yet to be convinced by JFH it's a large number of the paying public. The attendances home and away tell its own story.

Comment

Cmon Nas that's petty.

JFH has taken plenty of praise since Tuesday and rightly so, he got it correct. Doesn't mean everything he does is correct tho and hopefully lessons have been learnt this week.

Fwiw I fancied us heavily on Tuesday and again, I fancy us to at least get a point Saturday, that would be very nice up there

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
            2 points away from 6th Place
            9 points away from 1st Place
            33 games left.

Considering how sh*t we have been, it's not a bad position to be in.
            And if by some chance we made up those nine points the threads on here would be all about us not being good enough for the Prem, when that is something to worry about next summer close season once we've got there.

Comment

yawn....

Comment

Watch Huddersfield slide down to bottom half now, and Bristol City wont stay up there either imo. Two top six places will be avalable soon i reckon..

Comment

If we go up there and put in a good performance and get beat by the odd goal it can still be seen as moving forward taking into account how shlt we've been for nigh on 2 years under the recent plan

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Watch Huddersfield slide down to bottom half now, and Bristol City wont stay up there either imo. Two top six places will be avalable soon i reckon..
                    If the luck we've been enjoying continues anything is possible.

Comment

We're still in touching distance because everyone else has had their fair share of sh*t weeks.

I'll wait and see where we are by Christmas before I change my mind on a just outside play-offs finish.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                        If the luck we've been enjoying continues anything is possible.
                        Just curious, this whole luck thing is really interesting to me. Are you talking about the fact that our keeper has had to make a few more saves than most would?
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          We're still in touching distance because everyone else has had their fair share of sh*t weeks.

I'll wait and see where we are by Christmas before I change my mind on a just outside play-offs finish.
                          Using that rationale surely then we on a par with the rest and all the doom and gloom is unwarranted???

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Using that rationale surely then we on a par with the rest and all the doom and gloom is unwarranted???
                            And I bet all those clubs are berating their inept managers and players too....

Comment

Amazing what a win at home does to some people's aspirations isn't it... God forbid we win on Saturday, they'll be talk of automatic promotion again...

Comment

Working...
                              X