Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ariel?

What's people's thought on him?

I know Luongo has quite rightly been praised recently but I have to say I think he's a tidy little player. When him and Luongo play together we are a much better team imo.

Had a much better game with Mass alongside him, compared to Henry. He's similar in style to Henry but better in the tackle, faster and higher pass completion rate.

Comment

I think Mass and Ariel could well be the pairing to take us up through this league in a season or two.

Comment

Given a little time could be a real gem, just nice to see a defensive mid who has a bit of vision and doesn't either pass backwards sideways or/and take soooooooooooo long on the ball

Comment

Ariel Borysiuk looks back on Tuesday’s victory against Bristol City
          Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...Ma59PQD0jiA.99

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            I think Mass and Ariel could well be the pairing to take us up through this league in a season or two.
            I agree. Ariel is a very solid CM imo, and will get better with game time.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

he loves a shot on goal too and 9 times out of ten hits the target, neat and tidy player

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post

Borysiuk is absolute class.

Comment

Good little player, him and sylla being our best signings this season. both needs to be in the team every week
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    Good little player, him and sylla being our best signings this season. both needs to be in the team every week
                    yup, I'd like to see TC / Mass / Ariel on the park at the same time with someone half decent up top alongside Sylla..........

Comment

I think cousins, Ariel, and luongo should be the 3. With sylla up top and then 2 from cherry, shodipo, Washington, yeni, woz

Comment

i like this kid , when he tackles he means it . doesn't treat a football like a hot potato and looks steady

Comment

Working...
                        X