4-3-3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4-3-3?

Sorry if already posted, but I guess we went 4-3-3 last night?

One of my only moans has been the formation at home, it frustrates me that we haven't been bold enough to go more attacking with the strikers we have available.

So on that note, I eat my words said before the game and say this, 'Fair play JFH, 4-3-3 worked perfectly and It was lovely to see'. At times, Chery and Connor connected so well and Luongo chipped in too.

Ariel sat allowing Luong a bit more freedom and Sylla finally got his reward. It wasnt a complete performance, but it's getting there, very very slowly but surely.

Connor and Mass stands out for me... DID NOT STOP RUNNING!!!!!! Connor is our George Boyd IMO.

Not really bothered by formations. Your approach needs to differ depending on the opposition.

Whilst not technically brilliant, last night was a vastly improved performance. Just seemed that there was a desire and determination to play football and attack, which has been missing until now. Let's hope it wasn't a one-off, because it's much harder to criticise your team when they are giving it their all. Very easy to when they play like they have prior to last night.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      Not really bothered by formations. Your approach needs to differ depending on the opposition.

Whilst not technically brilliant, last night was a vastly improved performance. Just seemed that there was a desire and determination to play football and attack, which has been missing until now. Let's hope it wasn't a one-off, because it's much harder to criticise your team when they are giving it their all. Very easy to when they play like they have prior to last night.
      Agree on this statement in bold..

Disagree on formations to some extent, mostly because I think at home we have the right to always be forward thinking, brave and willing to be on the front foot from the off. 4-5-1 at home is a real struggle and half the reason why the atmosphere is so poor, as there is NOTHING to shout about. Tonight it was exciting, bums of seats at times.

Comment

Working...
      X