No announcement yet.

The Les and Jimmy appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I personally think you can criticise and scrutinise with what's gone wrong on the pitch, when in mid-October you only have two home wins, have been smashed 0-6 at home, lost to Preston North End at home, and spent X amount of pounds on watching it home and away every week.

We don't need to talk about the good performances too much because that's what we expect and should strive for in EVERY game, not just a handful.

I'm going up to Sheffield on Saturday and if I don't think the performance is good enough, I will criticise and scrutinise what went wrong. If we turn in a good performance, I'll give credit where it's due again and say that should be the standard every game.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      We should add Birmingham and Burton into the mix as well Brighton. Should of picked up 3 points in both those games!
      If you did, we'd be top.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
        More often than not the moaners are offering constructive critiisism which is completely diffrent and we really need to push on for the play offs minimum
        if promotion were achieved id take it yes we would struggle big time but financially we would benefit immensely and if we come down again so be it
        Fair enough Bill, I can definitely understand that and even I do the same at times. But I'm on about the people who constantly moan, it's the same individuals week in week out. The ones who boo our players, the ones who cry "JFH out" every game (even yesterday), the ones who abuse TF on twitter every time we lose. Pisses me right off.
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          I personally think you can criticise and scrutinise with what's gone wrong on the pitch, when in mid-October you only have two home wins, have been smashed 0-6 at home, lost to Preston North End at home, and spent X amount of pounds on watching it home and away every week.

We don't need to talk about the good performances too much because that's what we expect and should strive for in EVERY game, not just a handful.

I'm going up to Sheffield on Saturday and if I don't think the performance is good enough, I will criticise and scrutinise what went wrong. If we turn in a good performance, I'll give credit where it's due again and say that should be the standard every game.

This. Last night was the first time I've walked out of LR on a high since Leeds. It was a great performance, an attacking line up (at last FFS!), and a well-deserved win. I want this EVERY game - and yes I'm greedy and unrealistic.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
            Fair enough Bill, I can definitely understand that and even I do the same at times. But I'm on about the people who constantly moan, it's the same individuals week in week out. The ones who boo our players, the ones who cry "JFH out" every game (even yesterday), the ones who abuse TF on twitter every time we lose. Pisses me right off.
            But you almost agree yet don't seem to agree that constantly they have been served up enough to moan about

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post

Another good post.. this thread is on Fire!!
              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Should have won all our games bar Newcastle, Huddersfield and Barnsley? We'd be top of the League !!!!

Yes and we were very unlucky to lose all 3

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  Should have won all our games bar Newcastle, Huddersfield and Barnsley? We'd be top of the League !!!!

We were robbed in the Newcastle game too. Jimmy was tactically brilliant that day and it was only luck that cost us the 3 points

Comment

We were unlucky not to get a point against Barnsley I think. Easily could have gone different way but on the other hand, we have had some lucky moments so evens out.

Comment

• Well done to the club and Jimmy for putting us in the picture on where we are with our progress at the moment. It's good to see that they address fans concerns head on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                        Yes and we were very unlucky to lose all 3
                        Yeah, Newcastle were lucky we didnt turn up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Olly View Post
                          Well done to the club and Jimmy for putting us in the picture on where we are with our progress at the moment. It's good to see that they address fans concerns head on.
                          Where's this please?

Comment

• It's on another thread, but the point is the club and management are explaining what's going on, and it's going to take time.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...ging-12065055?

Comment

• Originally posted by Olly View Post
                              It's on another thread, but the point is the club and management are explaining what's going on, and it's going to take time.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...ging-12065055?
                              That's fair enough. I'll have a read.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                                Yeah, Newcastle were lucky we didnt turn up!
                                The offy FB site said it was a game "to forget",so I've forgotten what the score was,but do notice we are in exactly the same league position a year on since JFH arrived playing unattractive football.

Comment

Working...
                                X