No announcement yet.

The Les and Jimmy appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it neccessary to sack Les AND JFH both? I doubt the Board will do that?
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      Olly, I honestly I beg to differ. I don't regard it as one-sided hysteria. IMO most of the criticism of the football we've been served up this season is completely justified, all things considered.
      agreed. he was given plenty of time by us, the fans! after 11 months and two transfer windows along with a full preseason, he has nothing to show, no improvement whatsoever.

11 months on, its still total rot on the pitch. weather les and the board backs him after last night will become irrelevent soon.

we the fans have the power and we are walking away from paying good money to watch utter tripe.

only a matter of time before the board cave in.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• It is necessary but won't happen , L F surrounds himself with fall guys so people blame and he keeps his well paid job working for the biggest mug in English football

Comment

• He has no experience to manage at this level!!! We hired someone who had 4 months experience in league 1! We have been more than patient!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            agreed. he was given plenty of time by us, the fans! after 11 months and two transfer windows along with a full preseason, he has nothing to show, no improvement whatsoever.

11 months on, its still total rot on the pitch. weather les and the board backs him after last night will become irrelevent soon.

we the fans have the power and we are walking away from paying good money to watch utter tripe.

only a matter of time before the board cave in.
            Olly don't blame JFH for the 2 transfer windows your DOF signed the players

Comment

• Originally posted by Olly View Post
              I put the thread up because everything was all one sided. It was all out, out, out. I'm not a 100% diehard jimmy supporter, just putting the other view. You know when we lose, every player is crap, and no-one puts up MOTM when we lose, that's all rubbish. There were players there that had a good game last night. No-one can say he was crap when he got the job, this is hindsight lots of games on.

All of the teams that will get promoted will be settled teams, whether we like it or not. The sooner he stops the long ball game all the time the better. We played well second half when we played possession. We lost a derby match we had no right to win. If you get him aimed out, fine. How long will the next manager get, less, because people are getting more and more fed up?
              Who played well,settled team he dont know what that is why have a left back on the bench and not use him when needed absolute rubbish.played well second
              half your having a laugh

Comment

• Played well? In which game did we play well in the 2nd half because it is sure as hell was not last night.

Comment

Working...
                X