The Les and Jimmy appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Olly View Post
    It's not the managers fault if the players are slow learners.
    Maybe it's Jimmy that the slow learner

Comment

• And this is why you don't post muggy threads like this after one p!ssy performance.

Embarrassing!!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          What because success isn't happening fast enough? It's gonna take time, but only if fans give him that time. We aren't gonna be improving overnight and, quite frankly, it's about time we stopped with the quick fixes and went for a slower building process.
          BUILDING implies that things are moving in the right direction, and that quite clearly isnt the case. When JFH took over from Warnock we looked half decent, now we dont half look sh1t.

Comment

• Only time the happy clapper brigade have had anything to gloat about.

Comment

• Originally posted by guy.dunstan View Post
              BUILDING implies that things are moving in the right direction, and that quite clearly isnt the case. When JFH took over from Warnock we looked half decent, now we dont half look sh1t.
              Spot on.
              The side looked solid under Warnock and all that was missing was a fit Austin or anoher capable striker
              The only thing JFH. is building is a sand castle very close to the sea so that it gets washed away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                And this is why you don't post muggy threads like this after one p!ssy performance.

Embarrassing!!
                I won't lose sleep either way whether Jimmy stays or goes. I put the thread up to show that there's two sides to any event, whatever field it is - as the hysteria on here is so one-sided and sometimes akin to lynching mobs. See the argument for both sides and then you find the answer is between the two.

Comment

• Still think we will be grateful to them both in the long run even if they both fark off tonight.
                  Someone coudl get that squad winning

Comment

• There's always extra animosity whenever there's a derby anywhere. For a TV match that was a good attendance.

Comment

the hysteria on here is so one-sided
                      Olly, I honestly I beg to differ. I don't regard it as one-sided hysteria. IMO most of the criticism of the football we've been served up this season is completely justified, all things considered.

Comment

• Young and hungry manager. It was worth trying IMO. JFH just didn't work.

Comment

• Go for experience and steady the ship to get the place jumping again.

Comment

I won't lose sleep either way whether Jimmy stays or goes. I put the thread up to show that there's two sides to any event, whatever field it is - as the hysteria on here is so one-sided and sometimes akin to lynching mobs. See the argument for both sides and then you find the answer is between the two.
                            Bottom line is he's been crap since the day he got the job. One win & you were lauding him & Tottenham Les. Many of us said one win means nothing. We needed a run, we needed changes. Now look. Back where we were before your thread.

Comment

• I put the thread up because everything was all one sided. It was all out, out, out. I'm not a 100% diehard jimmy supporter, just putting the other view. You know when we lose, every player is crap, and no-one puts up MOTM when we lose, that's all rubbish. There were players there that had a good game last night. No-one can say he was crap when he got the job, this is hindsight lots of games on.

All of the teams that will get promoted will be settled teams, whether we like it or not. The sooner he stops the long ball game all the time the better. We played well second half when we played possession. We lost a derby match we had no right to win. If you get him aimed out, fine. How long will the next manager get, less, because people are getting more and more fed up?

Comment

• Seems you like to be selective in your reading.

I'll leave it there. Fan boy

Comment

Working...
                                X