Match Highlights Video. QPR v Bristol City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
    it's a long time since I've seen so many empty seats, maybe a wake-up call to the QPR hierarchy. I'd bet a few ST holders stayed away as that looked a lot less than 12,000. Well done to the players, puts a smile on ones face after a good performance like that
    Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Was the most empty I have seen it in a long time, almost felt like a League Cup game! I reckon there was about 10k there to be honest, but with the "official" attendances they take all STs being there which they most certainly weren't, loads around me didn't turn up.
    I guess this is what the club gets after so many dull performances since JFH arrived. The games are often dull, have few QPR goals and very few wins.All in all a recipie for low attendences.

A few wins and exciting games might see some fans return, but I doubt there will be many more 17,000 gates at Loftus Road.

Comment

It's amusing to thinks some people still seriously think we're going to be filling a new stadium. Cart well before the horse.

And as many other supporters will testify, performances and atmos can go through the floor for a good long while.

Comment

Working...
      X