No announcement yet.

Constant Rotation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Henry hater but he really cant get back in the team now we are all nearly fully fit as a starter. Please no.

Comment

I personally liked what JFH did with the team last night, credit where due.

I like the look of a midfield three of:

Borysiuk
      Luongo Cousins

So much energy.

I also like the look of Washington and Chery cutting in off each wing.

Comment

he nearly brought him on last night, then changed his mind and brought the BFG on

Comment

i do think that if everyone was fit that JFH wouldn't know firstly what i his best team was and secondly what his best formation is.

Last night was so much better in terms of intent and intensity ...although no wingers...that team last night would win more games than it lost where as the saturdays team would draw more.

Comment

Originally posted by wewillbeback View Post
            he nearly brought him on last night, then changed his mind and brought the BFG on
            Who?

Comment

Henry.

Comment

Originally posted by wewillbeback View Post
                No brainer really.

Shoving Henry on would have resulted in backs to the wall for the remaining time. Simply having Polter on the pitch gave them something to be wary of, rather than just an exercise in attack v defence.

Seems like he may be learning at last, albeit a little slowly.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                  No brainer really.

Shoving Henry on would have resulted in backs to the wall for the remaining time. Simply having Polter on the pitch gave them something to be wary of, rather than just an exercise in attack v defence.

Seems like he may be learning at last, albeit a little slowly.
                  indeed..interestingly JFH side kick seems to be giving quite a lot of orders from the touchline...one point last night 1-0 we had a corner and he Bristol have all there players in their box and he was signalling for 3 of our players to come back defensively with no one to mark?

Comment

won't knock him whilst he's winning , i'm not so sure he knows his best 11 though . last nights team was the best he could pick in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                      indeed..interestingly JFH side kick seems to be giving quite a lot of orders from the touchline...one point last night 1-0 we had a corner and he Bristol have all there players in their box and he was signalling for 3 of our players to come back defensively with no one to mark?
                      Do you mean David Oldfield?

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                        I'm glad we have changed it today. New era. Attacking football.
                        Hope so.....but we'll see.

Comment

Working...
                        X